Fallout 4

Can't wait to get back to this tomorrow.

For those of you more advanced than I am, is Codsworth still the best to have with you or are there better people to take out there? Last time I played there was this journalist lass called Piper who says she wants to come with me.
Codsworth or maybe even Nick Valentine for the reason he can hack terminals.

Christ the only companions I've met yet are dogmeat and codsworth. I'm level 15 but haven't followed the story at all yet.

I've just wandered about really and only came across Cait by accident. I'm only up to the mission after freeing Nick Valentine and returning to Diamond City with him

Starting to lose interest in this tbh, never feels like I'm doing anything different than meeting another boring character and then going into some place to clear out raiders/mutants/ghouls. Got no interest in building stuff, and I'm thinking the main story is going to be canny shit.

I've got 2 bare chassis 4 complete suits and a box full of bits. I built a room with a crafting station in and 2 crates one for power armour bits and one for fusion cores.
Do you know how I give weapons and armour to my settlers? I traded some dick head some gear but he doesn't seem to wear it.

If I store it in my workshop will they get it out?

How the fuck do you link settlements ffs

Last edited:
Do you know how I give weapons and armour to my settlers? I traded some dick head some gear but he doesn't seem to wear it.

If I store it in my workshop will they get it out?

How the fuck do you link settlements ffs
You have to equip it once you give him it. To link settlements you go into the construction thing highlight a settler and at the bottom it gives you the option I think it's r1 on ps4

Back