Fallout 4

whats worse is close to the parson state asylum there is an abandoned village where the residents are all dead , and theres a lighthouse

but whats the real kick in the groin is the alpha death claw prowling about that hides then knacks you when you least expect it

also randomly encountered a super mutant behemoth randomly in lexington last night..luckily I was up high and he was more interested in fighting the ghouls and raiders who attacked him...was funny seeing him bat a feral ghoul about 50 feet with his club...was like a cricketer hitting a six!

I just shot him in the back of the head with a silenced .50 cal sniper rifle and he never saw it coming
We had the pleasure of that last night. :lol:

We'd done the place out before venturing up the tower and then 'lo and behold a f***ing deathclaw AND the alpha started roaming around below us. Took a few potshots from the top to no avail. But we'd found the chest key and wanted back in...
So fast travelled back, lumped on the power armour and took a few Fat Men. Took two f***ing nukes and a gatling laser to take down the alpha.

Finally finished this after doing all of the side quests, repeatables many times and the main questline. L57 214hours

I decided to side with the Institution. Being forced to exterminate The BOS and especially the railroad was a bit shit and left a bad taste in my mouth. The end itself was a bit crap too.

Anyone tried playing on Survival mode yet? Just started a new game and the difference is immense

Yeah, started the other day. Its difficult, but I'm managing so far.

Once you get used to stimpaks taking ages to heal you and you realise that if you wander too far south or east you're going to die for certain, it becomes a bit easier. I'm also finding more of the little quests I missed first time around because I REALLY need all the xp and level ups I can get before I go into the dangerous areas.

Finally finished this after doing all of the side quests, repeatables many times and the main questline. L57 214hours

I decided to side with the Institution. Being forced to exterminate The BOS and especially the railroad was a bit shit and left a bad taste in my mouth. The end itself was a bit crap too.
You spent about 9 of the last 24 days playing fallout4. :oops:

damn..I made the mistake of going into a ruined town called quincy last night...was a biiig mistake....it must be like a gunners base...there were loads of them..killed me dead pretty quickly

damn..I made the mistake of going into a ruined town called quincy last night...was a biiig mistake....it must be like a gunners base...there were loads of them..killed me dead pretty quickly

I made the same mistake early on and got well knacked. Went back much later as part of a quest and totally destroyed them.

Those Gunners are all the same, think they are hard till I make them headbutt a mini nuke. :cool:

Just seen the BoS airship. Went and did a random quest..headed towards getting some mutated ferns or something see this other ship..i think oh theres some more BoS
Nor
Its some bloody gunners in a vertibird
Thankfully i had a bit of cover and smashed them like.

How do i get my speech and all that improved in conversations so i don't fail bits when you press the orange or yellow ones

The railway rifle is amazing.

I have rifle perk on too like, but probably best gun I've got like.

What's people's best weapons and how/where did they get them?

Back