Fallout 4

whats worse is close to the parson state asylum there is an abandoned village where the residents are all dead , and theres a lighthouse

but whats the real kick in the groin is the alpha death claw prowling about that hides then knacks you when you least expect it

also randomly encountered a super mutant behemoth randomly in lexington last night..luckily I was up high and he was more interested in fighting the ghouls and raiders who attacked him...was funny seeing him bat a feral ghoul about 50 feet with his club...was like a cricketer hitting a six!

I just shot him in the back of the head with a silenced .50 cal sniper rifle and he never saw it coming

I had a fairly epic battle with an Alpha Deathclaw like.

And yeah I mean with as in it helped me chin raiders, then went about its business. :cool: This was after I returned a Deathclaw egg to its nest. North east of map again, can't remember the name of the town where it took place, but there's a huge lighthouse there.

whats worse is close to the parson state asylum there is an abandoned village where the residents are all dead , and theres a lighthouse

but whats the real kick in the groin is the alpha death claw prowling about that hides then knacks you when you least expect it

also randomly encountered a super mutant behemoth randomly in lexington last night..luckily I was up high and he was more interested in fighting the ghouls and raiders who attacked him...was funny seeing him bat a feral ghoul about 50 feet with his club...was like a cricketer hitting a six!

I just shot him in the back of the head with a silenced .50 cal sniper rifle and he never saw it coming

It might be here where I was....?

Anyone bought that legendary gun from Vault 81? 2500 caps for me not sure if it'll be worth it.

Still roaming about with sniper rifle and this modded up combat shotgun, daft how powerful it is, also got a massive mag on it so think it holds 30 odd shots before it needs reloading. Still don't tire of running around with the sniper rifle. :D

Anyone bought that legendary gun from Vault 81? 2500 caps for me not sure if it'll be worth it.

Still roaming about with sniper rifle and this modded up combat shotgun, daft how powerful it is, also got a massive mag on it so think it holds 30 odd shots before it needs reloading. Still don't tire of running around with the sniper rifle. :D

Aye buy it.

I've not found any deathclaws thus far, other than the Concord one... where are they?

I found one in the witchcraft museum, can't remember the mission name, but the crux of it was, that a team of gunners was transporting a deathclaw egg, & you could either return the egg to the nest, or sell it somewhere in Diamond City.

Love the sniper like always try and clear as much as I can before entering a site with the sniper. Again with non auto gun perk it does around 100 damage plus a 2 x sneak bonus.

I found it by rescuing a vault dweller from raider attack and they marked it on my map..kind of west from diamond city

all is not as it seems at vault 81 and it hides a secret

Lads i'm pulling my hair out here, i'm in concord, ive killed death claw, ive killed all the hostiles cos town is completley dead i go to my quests and it still says clear concord of hostiles :mad::mad:

i go to museum and get told to go through side door to roof but still nowt, HELP

Last edited:

Back