Everton vs Man United

Status
Not open for further replies.

They would aye :lol: But equally the penalty taker would look daft if he hit it down the middle and the keeper just stood there. If I was a professional football player, I'd always hit penalties straight down the middle.

if the keeper just doesn't move, everyone would accuse him of not even attempting to save it.

27 mins 8 seconds? Guessing goal time odd time to announce it.

they do 'golden goal' iirc which is where fans can pay to pick the time of the first goal and if they're correct then they win cash or something so they always announce the time of the first goal.

Not a cat in hells chance of it been torn apart even if they finish 5th

Agreed. Barkley may leave but for a very big fee and Mourinho will determine what happens with Lukaku. I can see Barry ending up there again next season, either on loan again or permanently and can't see others leaving unless it's for silly money.

they do 'golden goal' iirc which is where fans can pay to pick the time of the first goal and if they're correct then they win cash or something so they always announce the time of the first goal.

It's the amount of time taken to announce it that we're puzzled about.

Good result for us

This puts man united 12 points away from 5th and 6 points away from 6th.

We want it so when that we head there, they have nothing to play for and their seasons over.

If everton and spurs can win again next week man united's europe challenge will be over

Sorry if seb but Moyes is yet to name an unchanged team since he joined United! They thumped the mags 0-4 and he makes 6 changes and then wonders why they're so disjointed. :rolleyes:

Really feel for Everton this week, why did they have to fuck up so badly against Palace?

Making the Champions League could be the difference between keeping all their best players and not. I can see this team getting torn apart in the summer if they finish 5th
Really? They had no chance of signing lukaku anyway and the barca lad won't be a huge miss.

They've been without pienaar for donkeys as well.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back