Everton vs Man United

Status
Not open for further replies.

Maravilla

Striker
Everton: Howard, Coleman, Stones, Distin, Baines, McCarthy, Barry, Lukaku, Barkley, Mirallas, Naismith. Subs: Robles, Hibbert, McGeady, Deulofeu, Osman, Garbutt, Alcaraz.

Man Utd:
De Gea, Jones, Smalling, Evans, Buttner, Carrick, Fletcher, Nani, Mata, Kagawa, Rooney. Subs: Giggs, Lindegaard, Hernandez, Welbeck, Valencia, Fellaini, Januzaj.

Referee:
Mark Clattenburg.

For some reason I fancy a Man United win

Everton: Howard, Coleman, Stones, Distin, Baines, McCarthy, Barry, Lukaku, Barkley, Mirallas, Naismith. Subs: Robles, Hibbert, McGeady, Deulofeu, Osman, Garbutt, Alcaraz.
Man Utd: De Gea, Jones, Smalling, Evans, Buttner, Carrick, Fletcher, Nani, Mata, Kagawa, Rooney. Subs: Giggs, Lindegaard, Hernandez, Welbeck, Valencia, Fellaini, Januzaj.
Referee: Mark Clattenburg.

For some reason I fancy a Man United win

Nice to watch a match where my nerves won't be shattered at full time

I'm meant to be doing an essay. I'll have this on in the background which will end in me watching all 90.

We need an Everton win here. If Arsenal wrap 4th up before Norwich on the final day then they'll rest everyone ahead of the cup final.

We need an Everton win here. If Arsenal wrap 4th up before Norwich on the final day then they'll rest everyone ahead of the cup final.
Also want man utd to be smarting next week when they play Norwich.

the week after they can start thinking of the beach..or getting more hair plugs or summat.

Must be Nani's first start in months.

I always thought he was a decent player. In 2011/2012 he had 15 goals and 15 assists in 43 games, the season before that 13 goals and 17 assists. Seemed to just disappear after that though. Was it injuries? He can't be any worse than what they've been playing out wide for the last two years.

Quite looking forward to this actually, fancy a 1-1 draw.

Got booed quite heavily by the Everton fans at Old Trafford as well. Apparently it's some comments he's made since he's left which have turned people against him rather than him actually leaving.

Bascially said Fellani and Baines should do their careers a favour and move to Man utd. Not that it has turned out well for Fellani..not starting today which must hurt.

Bascially said Fellani and Baines should do their careers a favour and move to Man utd. Not that it has turned out well for Fellani..not starting today which must hurt.
And put in bids lower than ones he rejected himself when Evertons manager

Hope Everton break them for us. A couple of reds and injuries would do nicely too.

I always thought he was a decent player. In 2011/2012 he had 15 goals and 15 assists in 43 games, the season before that 13 goals and 17 assists. Seemed to just disappear after that though. Was it injuries? He can't be any worse than what they've been playing out wide for the last two years.

Fantastic player on his day, but his attitude is absolutely shocking and apparently likes the drink.

A shame really because he played a massive part in Man United winning the league in 2010/11 and IMO should have won at least one of the Player of the Year awards.

Seen Moyes got some boos when he left the coach.

what a bunch of ungrateful gits football fans are.

Moyes has basically spent the last however many months since he joined United taking the piss out of Everton.

Moyes turned Everton into a solid team. Not fighting relegation but only ever knocking about in the Europa League without much success. Martinez has taken 12 months to almost match his best achievement - finishing 4th.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back