El Hadji ba

Status
Not open for further replies.

W
The trouble is the young lads are not given a chance in games. I thought our system is bring upcoming youngsters into the first team? At what point to they get their chance then because i've never seen any of them get much of a chance. We were in for that other French lad as well. I don't see the point in bringing them here if they aren't going to play. Wish him well at his new club though at least now he gets to play.
we did with McLean and that worked I suppose, the lad mustn't have been good enough, I don't think he was hardly on the bench.

I can't work out whether your recruitment is utter shit. Or our ability to blood young players

It's both of course. But for the lad never to get a chance is bizarre
I dont we need to look further than Ged for the lack of development from the Academy as long as he is there its more of the same.

All this never given a chance ... One possibility is that he was crap in training. .. The lack of interest in the player supports this .

All this never given a chance ... One possibility is that he was crap in training. .. The lack of interest in the player supports this .
Always makes me laugh when people on here think they are a better judge of players than the people whose job it is to actually watch them. If he was good enough, he'd have been given a chance.

Ba could be one that develops with games and may go on to be decent. If we'd been in less trouble in his time here he might have had an opportunity but we've been fighting fires for so long it's been difficult to blood new young players and he's been unlucky with a serious injury. I think it's commendable that he wants to play games and has chosen to leave in order to further his career so wish him luck. I hope we're after a quality of player that would have limited his chances and the move turns out in everyone's favour but it does highlight the fact that we've been in a position where we couldn't risk youngsters that aren't obviously outstanding and won't really be able to develop players in the first team until we're a bit stronger and able to risk it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back