El Hadji ba

Status
Not open for further replies.

Our recent record would suggest not but tbf I doubt it will come back to bit us on the arse if we haven't......he's no Paul Pogba.
Didn't realise he was 22, thought he was younger tbh. I know he had a bad injury last year, but at 22 he should be making an impression really.

Tbh the only one guaranteed to still be here after the window shuts is Watmore.
What we paid for Vito was nothing. He helped us get to Wembley and keep us up. Short memory's some people.

Didn't realise he was 22, thought he was younger tbh. I know he had a bad injury last year, but at 22 he should be making an impression really.

What we paid for Vito was nothing. He helped us get to Wembley and keep us up. Short memory's some people.

Didn't say he hadn't. Point still stands that the majority of the signings were massive overwhelming failures.

He has gone and looks like we also got a fee

BA JOINS CHARLTON

Sunderland midfielder El-Hadji Ba has joined Charlton Athletic on a three-year deal.

The 22-year-old moves to The Valley for an undisclosed fee and becomes Guy Luzon's second signing of the summer

This is the problem, many people keep shouting to just throw reserves in. We play in the Premier League and most have not even played to a League 1 standard. Some players like Ba will probably come good, but they need to take a step back now to develop and gain experience. No good for us to hang onto a guy until he's around 25 before being ready ..... if ever.

Selling off the clubs youth on the cheap, disgusting.... never given a chance.

And if the rumours are true about Cattermole to Leicester.... well our thread bare squad is even smaller.....

Fuck!

If only Congerton had thought of this and bolstered the youth squads by signing several players such as Oscar Krusnell, Cameron Mcculloch and Josh Maja and if only we had an experienced, multi Championship winning manager to help bring in other players.

DAMN YOU SUNDERLAND!

This is the problem, many people keep shouting to just throw reserves in. We play in the Premier League and most have not even played to a League 1 standard. Some players like Ba will probably come good, but they need to take a step back now to develop and gain experience. No good for us to hang onto a guy until he's around 25 before being ready ..... if ever.
The vast majority of Premier League players, will of been playing regular first team football at 22, in the Premier League.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back