Durhams overseas pro 2016

Status
Not open for further replies.
Add Kiwi all-rounder James Neesham to the list of overseas men we’ve missed out on- just signed for Derbyshire. So the likes of Kent and Derbyshire can outbid us.

Class signing that, considering he is available for the whole competition

I would still like us to get a 4 day player though.

Neesham is a talent mind, its only injuries that have prevented him from playing more international cricket

Not many left mind, I know Darren Bravo is playing no 20/20 franchise cricket this year to focus on the longer form, possibility?

Is he the one that was at Ryton a couple of years ago? Not convinced he would get in Durham's team if it is.

I disagree, I think he is a talent, as I said above, its injuries that have disrupted him massively.

Wouldn’t know if he was at Ryton but with a test batting average of just shy of 40 I think he’d make our batting line up.

I think we must have got Hastings for washers originally and he re-signed last year for washers because he'd enjoyed it so much here. Now that we've got to pay a realistic fee we can't compete.

Last edited:
Just got my membership pack and the covering letter makes no mention of a prospective overseas signing in any format.

Aye just got mine, aye I just get a text that is all, probably total shite like. I know he had a good year in the Shield like.

Wouldn’t know if he was at Ryton but with a test batting average of just shy of 40 I think he’d make our batting line up.

I think we must have got Hastings for washers originally and he re-signed last year for washers because he'd enjoyed it so much here. Now that we've got to pay a realistic fee we can't compete.

He was a Ryton. Lad I work with plays for them and used to talk about how promising a player he looked.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back