Durham vs Middlesex

Status
Not open for further replies.
I now know who you are - I was one of the "few SAFC fans" who had a chat with you and the bairn.

You can't knock the Middlesex Members stewards and staff who looked after us really well. I must have done something right last year as they all remembered me!! On the first day I got one of the lads in who wasn't actually wearing a collared top. Steward had a quiet word and just told him to keep a low profile for the day but make sure he had a collar on the next day. Could quite easily have refused him entrance. A great experience and topper place to watch a game of cricket. Much better than our members area, but that's probably because of some of our members!

Take it you had a good journey back?
aye no bother and nice to meet you! We had to change at Leeds on the way back due to rail works and the bairn was shattered when we got home. when I told him we had to leave Lords he was genuinely nearly in tears. I could see his eyes filling up. He absolutely adores the place.

aye no bother and nice to meet you! We had to change at Leeds on the way back due to rail works and the bairn was shattered when we got home. when I told him we had to leave Lords he was genuinely nearly in tears. I could see his eyes filling up. He absolutely adores the place.
Well, hopefully it won't be long before he's back ....... another final would be well canny .... good win today against the odds, let's just hope we carry it on into the ODIs .....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back