Durham vs Middlesex

Status
Not open for further replies.

Yip. I'm there on the saturday and sunday with the bairn. Missing the Southampton game (yippee!).

Will probably spend some time in the middlesex members lounge which is the building just next to the pavilion. Take your Durham membership book as it will also get you into the Warner Stand which is canny as there is a bar that you can walk in and out of. If its boiling hot we'll also be over by the media centre up top.

I'll be there for the full game ..... heading for the Allen Stand ........ hopefully we'll have a spare membership card for you to join us ....

i'll let you know if i increase my attendance but i think it'll just end up being the one day. going to be working on the saturday so it will save on staying somewhere if i just do the one day, bank holiday monday should be good crack doing a charity cricket thing down here.

Any of the Southern based lads heading down to Lords for this 4 day game in a few weeks?

What are the dates mate?

Got a feeling I am working that week, so might come for the afternoon sessions.

i do like, doesn't stop all the good stuff happening on the same few days!!
So true, nowt on for weeks then everything happens at the same time! Though the cricket is taking precedent at the moment subject to disasters ........ like the central heating pump burning out today!

So true, nowt on for weeks then everything happens at the same time! Though the cricket is taking precedent at the moment subject to disasters ........ like the central heating pump burning out today!

central heating? it's f***ing summer man woman man!

Yip. I'm there on the saturday and sunday with the bairn. Missing the Southampton game (yippee!).

Will probably spend some time in the middlesex members lounge which is the building just next to the pavilion. Take your Durham membership book as it will also get you into the Warner Stand which is canny as there is a bar that you can walk in and out of. If its boiling hot we'll also be over by the media centre up top.
Have you done the lords tour mate?
If haven't I can highly recommend it. Went couple year back. Fantastic experience. Imagine bairn would lap it up as well.

Have you done the lords tour mate?
If haven't I can highly recommend it. Went couple year back. Fantastic experience. Imagine bairn would lap it up as well.

i intended to last season but @Dougal lead me astray :lol::lol:

I knar, but I can't afford to not have it sorted in case something else goes wrong - got to have hot water man. I mean I've lived down South for 43 years and become soft :rolleyes:

been wearing shorts since february :lol: mind i've only down 20 years done in this hellhole

i intended to last season but @Dougal lead me astray :lol::lol:

been wearing shorts since february :lol: mind i've only down 20 years done in this hellhole
Didn't take much leading though did you? :lol: The first thirty are the worst young man .......... then it's just purgatory .......

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back