Dundee v Rangers - postponed for a second time...

they've had 5 games called off including the same fixture twice mate. I've lost 2 days of work + fuel costs trying to support my team.

Dundee's lack of professionalism now means we've got to sandwich in a game that should have been played weeks ago before a cup semi final having a direct impact on our schedule through no fault of our own.

Stop defending these amateur bastards because it's Rangers because that's exactly what you're doing.
Others have brought up other stuff and asked questions. I have a habit of responding when I can just not get involved.

Game could have been played later on the 17th(if any club actually gave a fuck about the fans who travelled that day) or even the 3rd, that's really the top and bottom of it for me. There hasn't been reasons given why they had to wait till today.

I could care less about Dundee, their pitch and their finances for running their club.

Last edited:

They could have played it last week but they rejected it. They have no moral authority in this, bullying Dundee and asserting pressure on the SPFL. Sky are part of the picking and chosing too.

played it last week on which pitch? The pitch that was under water? Aye smashing idea. Why am I not surprised this is turning into our fault? Honestly it's f***ing pathetic.

Bullying Dundee. Get a grip man.

We worked out last night that we had travelled the equivalent of 540 miles trying to watch our team and we haven't seen a single minute of action because these amateur twats can't maintain their pitch. They deserve everything that is being thrown at them.
Morecambe are a storied club with a long history, Rangers are 12 years old and petulant

petulant because we expect a premiership team to have a pitch to play on?

Aye good one.

Fuck Dundee.

Last edited:
played it last week on which pitch? The pitch that was under water? Aye smashing idea. Why am I not surprised this is turning into our fault? Honestly it's f***ing pathetic.

Bullying Dundee. Get a grip man.

We worked out last night that we had travelled the equivalent of 540 miles trying to watch our team and we haven't seen a single minute of action because these amateur twats can't maintain their pitch. They deserve everything that is being thrown at them.

petulant because we expect a premiership team to have a pitch to play on?

Aye good one.

Fuck Dundee.

Fuck the Rangers

Back