Druggie Wankers

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well ultimately I can only make sure that they understand the dangers of such substances but once they are over 18 its out of my hands. i can only hope that I've done a fair job in making them aware of the dangers.
You do appear to be making them aware from a position of ignorance. I don't take drugs but know plenty who do and they are perfectly normal, functioning human beings. You probably know loads and don't even realise.
Your assumption that they aren't available in your town is ludicrous. You won't notice it because people don't turn into drug addled zombies at the first sight of a spliff. Like alcohol, done in moderation certain drugs are perfectly harmless.
I don't particularly care one way or the other but both extremes of the legalisation argument are dangerous. Just saying all 'drugs' are bad is lazy, ill thought out and probably counter productive.

What if its just a standard phone?

Two of my mates dads have a few lines with us :lol: Went to a wedding in Ibiza and stayed in a massive villa, one of the dads hoyed us a 10 gram wrap (he is minted) and said "enjoy" then fucked off with his missus) she also dabbles).

If I had kids I certainly wouldn't be telling them all drugs are the work of the devil. I'd be educating them rather than preaching nonsense.
If.....

Must be a cool thing to do lines of cocaine with your kids. FFS.

Why do some sportsman feel they need to take drugs? Losers?

Alcohol? Drug users always love to use this one. Makes them feel less guilty about using cocaine.

You use cocaine like? Not that anyone would dare admit it on here.

It feels nice. Its a laugh. It can make for better sex....

Why drink alcohol?
:confused:

Why do some sportsman feel they need to take drugs? Losers?

Alcohol? Drug users always love to use this one. Makes them feel less guilty about using cocaine.

You use cocaine like? Not that anyone would dare admit it on here.

:confused:

Tried most and these days I would only ever do a few lines occasionally and nowt else. Would probably have acid again for old times same but wouldn't have a clue where to get it.

What's baffling you?

Taking drugs these days is a kids thing....probably always was TBH Sticking your cock in a Pigs mouth is probably a posh school thing meets Glitterball. it happens every weekend ..get over it!

Tried most and these days I would only ever do a few lines occasionally and nowt else. Would probably have acid again for old times same but wouldn't have a clue where to get it.

What's baffling you?
Why you want to take drugs.

No comprehension why you would want to do this to your body and brain. Not healthy.

Your body. Your choice I guess.

Well that's his nobody would dare admit to it theory blown out of the water.

I'd expect the likes of people who drink fosters lager to deny doing so much more than i would people partaking in a bit marching powder occasionally #theshame :lol:

Why you want to take drugs.

No comprehension why you would want to this to your body and brain. Not healthy.

Your body. Your choice I guess.

Drinking alcohol isn't healthy. Smoking isn't. Eating McDonalds isn't....

I exercise five days a week, dont smoke, dont binge drink and I eat very healthily so I think I'm in decent nick and doing my bit.

Suppose when you are young you like to experiment and like everything I don't think the odd dabble would do too much harm tbh.

Last edited:
I'd expect the likes of people who drink fosters lager to deny doing so much more than i would people partaking in a bit marching powder occasionally #theshame :lol:

I exercise five days a week, dont smoke, dont binge drink and I eat very healthily so I think I'm in decent nick and doing my bit.

Suppose when you are young you like to experiment and like everything I don't think the odd dabble would do too much harm tbh.
You obviously know the pleasure of your addictive lines... Hope you know the dangers.

TalktoFrank.com

Good website that.

Live your f***ing life mate, you ain't hurting anyone else and you ain't gonna be here long in the grand scheme of things.

Live your f***ing life mate, you ain't hurting anyone else and you ain't gonna be here long in the grand scheme of things.

This man knows the score.

'You don't need drugs to have a good time, but they come in handy if you want an even better time'

dont you worry about that. i'll make a few punishments up alright for this sort of disgusting behaviour. Harsher prison sentences, harsher fines. Happy to bring back capital punishment for people who supply massive amounts of class A drugs onto the streets. Happy to punish their families ie withholding benefits etc. for their fathers taking it - the lot.

Believe you me you dont want me in charge of this country because if you think that the tory's are draconian just wait and see what i'd come up with.

What a clown you are

You do realise the cost of both in monetary and in deaths , cigarettes and alcohol out do all class A B C drugs put together so what punishment would you allocate to cig smokers and drinkers?

I wonder how many parents on here say, 'it's okay kids, drugs are fine in moderation. You try them one day.'

I don't think anyone would actually encourage their kids to take drugs. They can be dangerous, after all. But they can also be enjoyable. I've been around long enough to know the symptoms of drug use. If I thought that my son was on drugs, the very last thing I would do is get angry & tell him he is to stop at once. What I would do, is tell him that if he's going to take them, to research in detail how to take them in a safe environment & also to never, ever take them on his own. It's not much fun trying to massage yourself.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back