Drivers who use the lane about to close

Status
Not open for further replies.
I love forcing my way in (using both lanes and merging in turn) and seeing the furious face of the twat behind.

Then push in at the end really boil my piss.

Twice in the last week I have been waiting about 20 minutes in queuing traffic whilst all these absolute wankers fly down the inside and then try to force their way in as the lanes merge at the roadworks. I refuse to let the fuckers in as all they are doing is slowing everybody else down because their time is more important than everybody else's ....

Congratulations on admitting you are a shit clueless driver :lol:

Had to drive to the match and back last season once and once turning left coming over the bridge I just put me car half way into each lane, class watching people come flying around, absolutely foaming :lol:

Twice in the last week I have been waiting about 20 minutes in queuing traffic whilst all these absolute wankers fly down the inside and then try to force their way in as the lanes merge at the roadworks. I refuse to let the fuckers in as all they are doing is slowing everybody else down because their time is more important than everybody else's ....
Is this a piss take you absolute fanny ?! I've got deliveries to get to so why should I sit for 20 minutes when there's a vacant lane.

It's the right way to do it. :lol:

If someone is being a blatant dick and tries to leap frog me with about 10 yds to go, I don't let tossers like that in, mind.

My pet hate is National Express coaches that straddle both lanes, when one is closing.
Maybe the O.P. is a coach driver.

I cant see the problem. If drivers dont use the lane that merges then it makes the other longer! :lol:

I try and stop people cutting in front of me like, especially heading across Queen Alex bridge towards the city centre.

Ha'way man there has to be someone else other than the OP who sits and waits 20 minutes like a muppet, steadily getting redder & redder in the face as the smart lads who know how to drive cruise up to the front and merge in as is the way you were taught?

Apologies in advance if the OP is a lass like, in which case - pics!

Do these people that only use one lane not realise that half a mile behind them there's a round about where no fucker can get moved or a junction that no one can get out of? Imbeciles. There's 2 lanes there use them and merge 1 and 1, traffic will flow much easier and you'll be less likely to get angina.

The best one is the queue at suddick gyratory from wessington way on a night. Yes, you could sit in the queue from Sainsbury's, or you could bomb down the outside and go all the way around the island and still be in front of most of them.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back