Drivers who use the lane about to close

Status
Not open for further replies.

Agreed. I only target those that are driven by women. You can tell cos they are parked about three feet off the curb.
You should of said earlier that you only target women, that's alright. Anyone who parks over two spaces or three feet off the curb deserves everything they get.

Then push in at the end really boil my piss.

Twice in the last week I have been waiting about 20 minutes in queuing traffic whilst all these absolute wankers fly down the inside and then try to force their way in as the lanes merge at the roadworks. I refuse to let the fuckers in as all they are doing is slowing everybody else down because their time is more important than everybody else's ....

Proven to be quicker using two lanes and merging in the turn rather than everybody queuing in one lane.

To be fair the OP has a point. It is f***ing annoying when everyone is queuing and someone fly up the side and cuts in.

No, its annoying when you approach and see loads of thick twats causing traffic jams by using only one lane.

It's etiquette mate. If everyone is queuing in 2 lanes fair enough. If people have already merged and the queue is going at a decent pace then some twat flys down the outside to right by the traffic cones and cuts in slowing the queue right down then he is a dick.

It's etiquette mate. If everyone is queuing in 2 lanes fair enough. If people have already merged and the queue is going at a decent pace then some twat flys down the outside to right by the traffic cones and cuts in slowing the queue right down then he is a dick.

Its not etiquette at all. Its stupidity. There are two lanes.

If you see a sign 800 yds until obstruction why the fook would you turn at that point, Mercedes Benz code sez use the full 795 yds.....

Thick as fookin Mince these bells who sit and glare from their Micras

Its not etiquette at all. Its stupidity. There are two lanes.

Yes and I will use them up until the last couple of hundred meters then try to get over. I'm not against using duel lanes for miles through roadworks. It's the ones who will go literally until they are nearly touching the cones then cut in last secomd

I think what the OP is trying to say, that some people DON`T merge in turn but continue to down to the very front of the queue and then try to force their way in even though there`s been ample opportunity in the 100 yards leading to the single lane. If they started merging 50 yards further back it wouldn`t cause the bottleneck that it does. So many people drive across the chevrons just to gain a cars length advantage and that is not permitted by the Highway Code rather than merging a few yards further back. It happens every single day going into Durham under the viaduct. There`s no problem with those merging in turn in an orderly fashion, it`s those that push in right at the very end that cause the problem.

If you see a sign 800 yds until obstruction why the fook would you turn at that point, Mercedes Benz code sez use the full 795 yds.....

Thick as fookin Mince these bells who sit and glare from their Micras
:lol:

Yes and I will use them up until the last couple of hundred meters then try to get over. I'm not against using duel lanes for miles through roadworks. It's the ones who will go literally until they are nearly touching the cones then cut in last secomd
A sensible post

Not read this thread but basically the reason the queue is so long is cos every daft twat is trying to get in the queue you're in too early.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back