Don Bradman Cricket 14

Status
Not open for further replies.

got a stupidly polite email from gameseek basically saying we've sent it, if you don't get it soon then it's not our fault.

worried now:lol::lol:

I rang yesterday but was told it was to be dispatched yesterday. My account on there says just order placed.

How do you download the updates to change player names etc?

@CraigyLee @chopsfc007

It tells you as soon as you load it up the first time

If not go to the academy and should be an option

Press up to appeal. On ps3 anyways. It's f***ing rock batting like.

I use the pro camera for batting and broadcast for running ... It's a bit better and started to get some 20,a and 30,s

Just took 5 for 30 with my left arm spinner.

Shame im meant to be abatting all rounder :lol::lol:

Batting is hard as fuck on this game mind

Last edited:
gutted it hasnt arrived in time for the weekend. really annoying.

guess it gives me more time to figure out what style of bowler i'll be.

Ive had to turn it off for a bit, its too hard to bat :lol::lol:

Good game but i was starting to get a bit sick after the 10 hour stinit ive just had on it :oops:

Any one explain how to do the update again accidently nocked the update off. So none of the players are right it's driving me nuts

Ive had to turn it off for a bit, its too hard to bat :lol::lol:

Good game but i was starting to get a bit sick after the 10 hour stinit ive just had on it :oops:

Aye i can get the odd 30 then bang i''m OOOOT

getting to the point where bowlings a chore because i bowl for a good half hour stint then i'm out for a duck

Exactly the same mate, wish id just decided to be a batsman

Bowlings boring as fuck

I don't mind bowling like I'm a leggy and it's quite satisfying when you get one to drift in pitch middle and clip top of off... Or get shiv chanderpaul who's on 90 off 178 LBW when he hasn't give you a sniff for 9 overs

Just annoying that i have to start all over again after getting 6 ball duck

I scrapped my career for durham as a batting all rounder at 5 as i couldn't hit a football and was letting the side down. Started a new one as a leggy for surrey at 9. Took 3-62 and 6-100 ish in first game in a win, got MOTM. Then played a 1 dayer, took 1-50 odd then 9* with the bat to see us home in the chase. Class feeling.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back