Dome found on Mars

Status
Not open for further replies.

You can think what you want mate

No need for name calling brother.

Truth is, I love a good alien/other-world story but no-one knows what is really going on (none of us civilians anyway), so am willing and keen to take on debates about why people believe what they do. But when people come out with random nut-jobbery and justify it because they read it on 'internet' you can see why it leads to ridicule.

I assume you've also seen the internet is full of ways to make your dick resemble Godzillas big toe and ways to make millions from selling your toenails to Nigerian princes too?

Last edited by a moderator:
No need for name calling brother.

Truth is, I love a good alien/other-world story but no-one knows what is really going on (none of us civilians anyway), so am willing and keen to take on debates about why people believe what they do. But when people come out with random nut-jobbery and justify it because they read it on 'internet' you can see why it leads to ridicule.

I assume you've also seen the internet is full of ways to make your dick resemble Godzillas big toe and ways to make millions from selling your toenails to Nigerian princes too?

Nee comment I've just had a note from Pancho

I think that only applies to microbial life, not to the sort of life forms that can put up massive shelters, tbh.
Dunno. Any life forms that have never come into contact with earth based bugs could potentially kill them. I'm guessing even the 'common cold' could wreak havoc if there's no immunity or defence mechanism to stop it.

How come they spend $400 million on the rover, but only allocate $5 of that budget for the camera. Black and white and 3 mega pixels ffs.
I am not a very technical person but the quality of the pictures might have something to do with the 140 t0 225 million miles of space (depending where we and Mars is at the time) over which the photographs have to be broadcast back . But that's just my guess.

Dunno. Any life forms that have never come into contact with earth based bugs could potentially kill them. I'm guessing even the 'common cold' could wreak havoc if there's no immunity or defence mechanism to stop it.

I apologise about last night I was abit pissed, I dont normally call people names even when they intentionally wind me up

I apologise about last night I was abit pissed, I dont normally call people names even when they intentionally wind me up
No bother marra. I just like to know how you can be so sure about such outlandish claims sometimes. Like I say, I love a good 'life on other planets' thread, but will only believe what i read if there's some corroboratable facts or decent evidence to back it up. Each to their own though. Peace.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back