Dome found on Mars

Status
Not open for further replies.

What amazes me is the number of seagulls that can be clearly seen flying around the thing when it's zoomed in. They've been airbrushed out in the picture which is even more magnified. Why would they airbrush out the seagulls? Unless it's a giant wasp nest and they're not seagulls, but massive killer wasps.

What amazes me is the number of seagulls that can be clearly seen flying around the thing when it's zoomed in. They've been airbrushed out in the picture which is even more magnified. Why would they airbrush out the seagulls? Unless it's a giant wasp nest and they're not seagulls, but massive killer wasps.

Nasa will let you see what they want you to see, Im surprised they have let us see the dome and other equipment unless its part of the slow release programme

What i dont get reet is that if there was life on mars then surely they would have seen it as soon as the rover thing landed on the planet.

If an alien pops awa to our planet then they would spot a evidence of life almost straight away so surely it would be the same scenario.

All of the pics we see of Mars are selected with anything showing signs of life brushed out or covered over.

The place has cities and it teeming with life

Brilliant.

I love owt alieny but you make it hard to really take any of it seriously. I actually think you're on a massive wind-up and chompathon on this board mind. Still, each to their own.
Ha'way, you mean that you don't actually believe that he's really married to a former page 3 girl from the late seventies? :eek:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back