Diesel jeans

Status
Not open for further replies.

gerroweryersel man. We are talking about utilitarian workwear here. Levi Strauss would turn in his grave. f***ing bellends - 'ooh mine are nudie and I have never washed them ever' Have you taken a step back and looked at yourselves you pricks?

Haha aye god damn people making an effort with their appearance.

Was in aphrodite this afternoon to buy a couple of t-shirts,had a look at the bake beans and they had some Vivienne Westwood's in.Absolutely terrible with writing allower them.

Why are t-shirts so small fitting aswell now?took an age to find one that fits.

Was in aphrodite this afternoon to buy a couple of t-shirts,had a look at the bake beans and they had some Vivienne Westwood's in.Absolutely terrible with writing allower them.

Aye, mate same for me...maybe we need to admit we're fat kernts!

I'm 43 and have worn Diesel jeans since my mid 20's. The quality has waned over the years but they are still OK. Hugo Boss are my favorite jeans brand .

I was in Uniqlo the other day, and they had some selvedge denim in for about £40.

Obv a bit of a problem if you want to try on before hand and aren't in London.

For the fitter, trimmer blokes amongst us chubby chops.

Primani are top notch, last for years.... bit like Triggers brush on OFAH

I was in Uniqlo the other day, and they had some selvedge denim in for about £40.

Obv a bit of a problem if you want to try on before hand and aren't in London.
Uniqlo jeans are quality. I've had a pair for a few years and they're still in excellent condition.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back