Diesel jeans

Status
Not open for further replies.
If you like a pair of jeans and they fit and look good why do you give a fuck what labels on the pocket.
If a pair of jeans cost £80 or £10 I don't really care as long as they re ok for me.
£10 jeans don't look good nor do they last. It's false economy. Tongue in cheek saying diesel are shite they aren't my cup of tea but with jeans you really do get what you pay for.

Only nudie and Edwin jeans are worth considering, nudie just edges it mind they last years and look and feel better with age.

The biggest bell ends in the town were the lads who would spend £300 - £400 on Those Hideous Evisu and Von Dutch jeans. Anerkjendt are lovely as are Edwin.

The biggest bell ends in the town were the lads who would spend £300 - £400 on Those Hideous Evisu and Von Dutch jeans. Anerkjendt are lovely as are Edwin.

gerroweryersel man. We are talking about utilitarian workwear here. Levi Strauss would turn in his grave. f***ing bellends - 'ooh mine are nudie and I have never washed them ever' Have you taken a step back and looked at yourselves you pricks?

gerroweryersel man. We are talking about utilitarian workwear here. Levi Strauss would turn in his grave. f***ing bellends - 'ooh mine are nudie and I have never washed them ever' Have you taken a step back and looked at yourselves you pricks?
Wranglers fella I presume.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back