Destiny

Status
Not open for further replies.
Bellend.You are going on mute after your moaning last night "I'm tired,if I don't get 8 hours sleep I can't function,need bed" etc etc and other general going on like a lass.
:lol: Fuck ya then, last time I go out of me way to help you out again. Don't be pleading about needing to do a strike for strange coins.

It was that @Blyth fault anyway, got too carried away at the end. Think he'd seen the iceberg! ;)

Last edited:

Doing the pocket infinity bounty. Onto the 200 kills in the nightfall strike, is is just majors you kill that count? Btw, if anyone is doing that bounty the gunsmith is selling rare fusion rifles atm.

Doing the pocket infinity bounty. Onto the 200 kills in the nightfall strike, is is just majors you kill that count? Btw, if anyone is doing that bounty the gunsmith is selling rare fusion rifles atm.

I did it a couple of weeks ago when it was the Devil's Lair strike and the kills didn't count until I was in a restricted respawn area.

I'm lost off with all the weapons, what's best to use ffs, I've got loads but they seem shite. I'm only level 11 mind.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back