Destiny

Status
Not open for further replies.

It was class tonight. Managed to save a video clip. I'll get it uploaded tomorrow. Cheers for the laughs lads, was mint.

Childish

If I come in from work tonight and someone else has took my place in raid and gets good stuff right at end,there will be f***ing hell on.By the way not in till 10 again tonight but free all day Thursday from 4 in afternoon to daft o clock in morning if thursdays good for anyone.

Last edited by a moderator:
Mate you have no idea. After that mission tonight I ended up with a legendary entrance and I got all excited hoping for something nice....

I got given gloves for a Hunter, no f***ing use for a Titan.

Anyways, that was actually the first time I've completed that final mission, I only went on with the intention of playing a quick 20 minutes patrol or something, just turned off now. :lol:

The amount of pointless shite I've had from legendary engrams is offensive. If Rahool was real I'd report him to trading standards.

I only planned on doing a bit collecting them coming off but one thing always leads to the next.

Feel free to jump in anytime again. It was great to have 3 for the strike. I reckon we'd have a decent crack at Nightfall or level 28 weekly like.

Biggest laugh I've had in ages.

Me too and I couldn't jump either, well I could but was aiming for the wrong bloody place, always hated manic miner and jet set willy and games like that.

I'm on tonight and maybe tomorrow but busy over the weekend. If people are on earlier we can maybe still do the raid again but with a different team leader till Andy gets on we might have even completed it if we are not wandering lost in the gorgans maze. Think you can only get gear on one run through but will need the practice for later weeks and so we can do it on hard.

Love ascendant energy me. :rolleyes:

Me too and I couldn't jump either, well I could but was aiming for the wrong bloody place, always hated manic miner and jet set willy and games like that.

I'm on tonight and maybe tomorrow but busy over the weekend. If people are on earlier we can maybe still do the raid again but with a different team leader till Andy gets on we might have even completed it if we are not wandering lost in the gorgans maze. Think you can only get gear on one run through but will need the practice for later weeks and so we can do it on hard.
So if we were to do it again there wouldn't be any crates or anything? The only chance of any gear is from engrams? Sod that.

Last edited:
Childish

If I come in from work tonight and someone else has took my place in raid and gets good stuff right at end,there will be f***ing hell on.By the way not in till 10 again tonight but free all day Thursday from 4 in afternoon to daft o clock in morning if thursdays good for anyone.
You made my night last night the frustration of dying was taken away by the laughter. At least we know what we're kinda doing for next time. I might not get on for a while now. Defo not Friday or Saturday.

So if we were to do it again there wouldn't be any crates or anything? The only chance of any gear is from engrams? Sod that.
I really need energy, wish i'd got some last night....

You made my night last night the frustration of dying was taken away by the laughter. At least we know what we're kinda doing for next time. I might not get on for a while now. Defo not Friday or Saturday.

The bit from that cave to the collapsing platforms, f***ing hell, tears were streaming :lol::lol:

You only need to come on for half an hour a week anyway.That's all you need to get 48 legendary gear while we got to graft for it.lucky ain't the word ha

aye you ony get loot on your first run a week , all i got from our raid was the laughs

I've finally got enough to get a legendary helmet as it's never gonna drop for me.now I can't get to tower or if I do it kicks me as soon as I get near vanguard bloke.doing my head in this like.

Gerrin level 28 at last.I got a legendary last night from that raid.one of those mark things that are completely useless.it's a little see through negligee number.Tranny Guardian..

Last edited by a moderator:
I've finally got enough to get a legendary helmet as it's never gonna drop for me.now I can't get to tower or if I do it kicks me as soon as I get near vanguard bloke.doing my head in this like.

Gerrin level 28 at last.I got a legendary last night from that raid.one of those mark things that are completely useless.it's a little see through negligee number.Tranny Guardian..
:lol: Bit like the one you nick off your missus and prance around the house in when she's not about then.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back