Witcher 3
Dragon Age
Farcry 4
No Man's Sky (Although skeptical)
Bloodborne
Uncharted 4
New Tomb Raider

Destiny doesn't do it for me.

Looking forward to this. Pre ordered. Ps4. Like a cross between Halo and Borderlands so that's thumbs up for me. :cool: Be class if we could get a 4 player co-op on the go like.

Just me that thinks an MMO FPS will just be far too easy?

I mean, I was watching a stream where one lad was taking on a boss and all he was doing was taking a few shots, getting hit and then hiding behind the nearest wall waiting for his health to regenerate. Doing that solo is a piece of piss, never mind 4+ people doing it.

If every single game stopped regenerating health the world would be a better place - would lead to more strategy than shoot at the bad guy, hide behind a wall, shoot the bad guy till he fall down ad infitum.

Oh.ps4 eh?
Yep. Apparently it's the better version.

Just me that thinks an MMO FPS will just be far too easy?

I mean, I was watching a stream where one lad was taking on a boss and all he was doing was taking a few shots, getting hit and then hiding behind the nearest wall waiting for his health to regenerate. Doing that solo is a piece of piss, never mind 4+ people doing it.

If every single game stopped regenerating health the world would be a better place - would lead to more strategy than shoot at the bad guy, hide behind a wall, shoot the bad guy till he fall down ad infitum.
There is that like. Hopefully the difficulty level ramps up with the more players you have.

Is it well known you have to be online to play this game

[UPDATE: While an internet connection is required to play Destiny, Playstation Plus is only mandatory for the cooperative/competitive play on PS4 (Strikes, PVP, and Raids). Xbox Live Gold is required for any mode on both Xbox 360 and Xbox One.]

Worth mentioning that anyone who buys the PS3 or 360 version will get a FREE upgrade to the digital version on PS4 or XBONE.

Could get the game quite a bit cheaper that way. No idea what the restrictions are though, i.e. if you could sell the PS3/360 game on after and just keep the free digital version.

For anyone interested in more customisation options for when they get the game (you can enter these codes HERE)...

YKA-RJG-MH9
3DA-P4X-F6A
MVD-4N3-NKH
TCN-HCD-TGY
HDX-ALM-V4K
473-MXR-3X9
JMR-LFN-4A3
HC3-H44-DKC
69P-KRM-JJA
69P-VCH-337
69R-CKD-X7L
69R-DDD-FCP