Destiny

Status
Not open for further replies.

So what will be? HA'WAY then, everything that's been out so far hasn't been that great (can't count the last of us) maybe far cry 4, but everything else has been average.
Dark Souls 2 wasn't average and if the new Dragon Age is as good as the first one it will be stupendous.

This is just generic post-apocalypse first person shooter goodness, there's tons of games which do exactly the same thing.

It does seem to be getting overhyped like. It will be canny but nowt special probably. The beta was areet. I just hope it doesn't get repetitive.
Heard it was meant to be a spacey Borderlands but I didn't really see it like that.

I dunno but if it's this then my god it'll have been a bad year.
It has been though :lol:

Saying that unity & far cry 4 look pretty good! Uncharted 4 I reckon will be incredible!

The new halo looks amazing, but that's out next year iirc?

*cough- what's your online ID - cough*
JM90x :cool:

Dark Souls 2 wasn't average and if the new Dragon Age is as good as the first one it will be stupendous.

This is just generic post-apocalypse first person shooter goodness, there's tons of games which do exactly the same thing.

I'll be honest, I never got dark souls, watched a few streams and it looked canny but incredible frustrating at the same time

It has been though :lol:

Saying that unity & far cry 4 look pretty good! Uncharted 4 I reckon will be incredible!

The new halo looks amazing, but that's out next year iirc?

JM90x :cool:

I'll be honest, I never got dark souls, watched a few streams and it looked canny but incredible frustrating at the same time

Better than mine :oops:

I'm looking forward to it and enjoyed the Beta. Hopefully be able to get a decent fireteam together on PS4.

Yes same here mate, everything I've seen of it so far looks brilliant
The demo footage looks promising, could be a very tense game where you have to sneak/hide from some enemies rather than rambo'ing your way through them.

The demo footage looks promising, could be a very tense game where you have to sneak/hide from some enemies rather than rambo'ing your way through them.

Totally agree mate, looks like its going back to survival horror (resi 1 style) rather than action horror (resi 4 style) which should be cracking.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back