Destiny

Status
Not open for further replies.

Aye, need a tank to take the damage. I still don't get how the enemies focus in on shooting where someone just died, just seems stupid. Although I know it's so it's hard to revive.

Aye, if you rank up the Defender sub-class of your Titan, you become the unofficial reviver as well, you get a dome-shield thing. Plus it gets you out of some sticky spots.

Just got a text from a mate saying it's boring now. I said it would get boring easily. He's not getting any better loot. It's the whole point of a bloody loot game.

Aye, if you rank up the Defender sub-class of your Titan, you become the unofficial reviver as well, you get a dome-shield thing. Plus it gets you out of some sticky spots.
Ah right didn't know that. I'm a warlock so don't defend much! :lol:

Share the joke?
Playing matches and doing strikers for fuck all reward is pointless when you need better stuff to do the harder missions etc.
Think it was cos you said mate

Share the joke?
Playing matches and doing strikers for fuck all reward is pointless when you need better stuff to do the harder missions etc.

We're on level 24 now, got three legendaries (four if you count the Warlock one we got) and have enough strange coins to buy an exotic this weekend.

I just think this isn't the game for your mate, in all honesty. Got God-knows how many hours into it and it's still great fun. Started doing random Tiger Strikes now.

We're on level 24 now, got three legendaries (four if you count the Warlock one we got) and have enough strange coins to buy an exotic this weekend.

I just think this isn't the game for your mate, in all honesty. Got God-knows how many hours into it and it's still great fun. Started doing random Tiger Strikes now.
Getting some better stuff would probably help him like. They need more content cos it's too repetitive doing the story again with three characters.

Getting some better stuff would probably help him like. They need more content cos it's too repetitive doing the story again with three characters.

Aye. To be honest it's like any random game, sometimes you get fuck all, sometimes you get a load on the bounce. Part of the game is the joy at seeing something drop. :lol:

Been playing it for ages.Get legendary engrams that end up giving me rare gear.doing me tits in now.I understand what your mate means.

Been playing it for ages.Get legendary engrams that end up giving me rare gear.doing me tits in now.I understand what your mate means.
I haven't had a legendary yet and I'm 24 and 10 on two characters. Saw someone retweeted by Xbox UK who had full purple at level 20. :confused:

I haven't had a legendary yet and I'm 24 and 10 on two characters. Saw someone retweeted by Xbox UK who had full purple at level 20. :confused:
Same here.Was in a fireteam earlier and they were nearly fully kitted out in legendary. I'm wondering if doing something wrong but there is so little to do it can't be that.

Same here.Was in a fireteam earlier and they were nearly fully kitted out in legendary. I'm wondering if doing something wrong but there is so little to do it can't be that.
Must just be luck. And we're not getting any of the good one.

Grind reputation and marks. Crucible takes about 70 games with bounties to get to rank 2 (less if you've got a team who win more often than 50/50). Easiest way to get guaranteed legendaries.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back