Status
Not open for further replies.

It's good tracking your progress and bounties and stuff

My favourite bit:

68 games

22 hours 12 minutes

5814 kills

Just finished the main story and haven't done a patrol yet
Patrols are the best part. Go and see the bounty seller buy a load of them then have fun grinding in a patrol.

The raid is brilliant fun, hard as fuck though.
Do you not have a job, you have 3 days playing time. ;)

Last edited:
Have to say having a mic's on in the fire team makes the game more enjoyable and a hell of a lot easier. The difference is like night and day.

Main thing I learned from last night is that playing with the scout rifle and picking off targets defensively works well in solo play its not so good when there's a group of you. Was more fun playing stuff as a group though.

Just about to hit level 17 have still got the asteroid, jupiter and Mars to do on story mode so might get through them next and hopefully that will be me up to 20.

Have to say having a mic's on in the fire team makes the game more enjoyable and a hell of a lot easier. The difference is like night and day.
This. Tactics and shit.

Tbf, this game isn't about the story, games like these never are, it's all about the grinding for bounties, strikes with your fireteam, just one more go to see if you get any decent gear. It's addictive as fuck and as long as they keep adding playlists it'll be fine. Let's be honest, nobody really buys online games like cod and battlefield for the story.

Last edited:
Main thing I learned from last night is that playing with the scout rifle and picking off targets defensively works well in solo play its not so good when there's a group of you. Was more fun playing stuff as a group though.

Just about to hit level 17 have still got the asteroid, jupiter and Mars to do on story mode so might get through them next and hopefully that will be me up to 20.
Asteroid? Jupiter?

Sorry @Blyth for not having mic in and not doing much once you joined, I was grinding like owt on the Moon mission where the door to the temple first opens trying to get something decent, then after that went back to the Tower to trade in any engrams I'd received.

Found ship schematics for the outrageous fortune it's a real beauty !

I'm level 24 and finding it tough to get legendary gear. How have people got there's ?

I agree that you do need a Mic to get the most out of this game.

Sorry @Blyth for not having mic in and not doing much once you joined, I was grinding like owt on the Moon mission where the door to the temple first opens trying to get something decent, then after that went back to the Tower to trade in any engrams I'd received.
No worries mate. Mic even helps when finding loot crates etc.

I played a good chunk of this lastnight. I hit level 12 and I've only got the strike to do on the Moon then it's off to Venus. I got an uncommon cloak last night. Looks the dogs. :cool:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back