Destiny

Status
Not open for further replies.

I feel meh about it. Hence my absence.
Love the ole tuesday with nightfalls etc but then it's rinse and repeat everything rest of the week. Need to get stuck into some of the other games anarl. Was on far cry the other day for about 3 hours and forgot how class it was.

Rumour is you're being a Billy Soft Bollocks and have been loving it up.

Go boil your head Philis ;)

Love the ole tuesday with nightfalls etc but then it's rinse and repeat everything rest of the week. Need to get stuck into some of the other games anarl. Was on far cry the other day for about 3 hours and forgot how class it was.

Haven't really been on the ps4 much lately.

reset today you lose checkpoints
;)

Ffs :rolleyes: Took 2 hrs to "knock" Crota off last night before we gave up! :lol:

:lol:

You'll not be interested in doing it then? ;)

Aye we got proper close quite a few times though considering I was running sword with a warlock. Closer than any other time this group has ran it together anyway, plus as smudge said we lashed the first one off.

Last edited:
White from the Nightfall for me today, Radiance Dance Machines, helm of saint 22 and a purple machine gun.

On the plus side I've finally gotten the last few shards to get my titan to 32. :cool:

helm is good ben after one for ages.
@Rosscoah how you managed to keep the cp's.
If you log in and go into cp before reset then get someone to log on after reset and join you then wipe, they get the cp so then you can log out and jump all characters in onto other person. Wipe once and swap to next character and do the same, then all your dudes have it for the week again. Rosscoah's Checkpoint cheese

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back