Derby dreams have begun

Status
Not open for further replies.

In my dream we win 0-2, but I score the second on the break in the last minute. I then run the full length of the pitch, back towards the Sunderland fans going mental, kissing the badge and pounding my chest.

Other than that, 0-1 larsson free kick.

I had one about 3 nights ago.

We were 3-0 up. they got it back to 3-2.

Then We had a man sent off for something daft (can't remember what). From the freekick they lost they ball and Tiote axed someone and got a second yellow straight away.

Game finished 6-3 to us. Only problem was, we were playing at the SoL and not the tip up the road :( Guess we'll have to wait until later in the season for that one to come true...

Won 2-1 Gomez scored early and then they were level for some reason at half time even though they didnt actually score and I was on the touchline arguing with the ref. Wickham nods home in the second half and the game was going into its 20th minute of added time when I woke up.

Only time I've had one was before the 5-1 and i dreamt 6-1 with a Nolan hat trick so hoping for nout this year:lol:

Had a dream Larsson scored a free kick in the end we sit, but Gomez got one also can't remember who scored first but Gomez's goal was well placed :lol:

Generally my derby dreams involve me playing (and usually scoring) but by the end the match is being played by two completely random different teams like Preston v Sheffield United. Dreams are weird.

Before the 5-1 I had a dream I was at Kevin Whately's house, having a tab in his back garden and all the mags were leaving the ground. I asked one the score and he beamed and said "Whey, we won 3-1 marra".

A week or so ago I had a dream I was watching us win on the telly, so I'm taking this as a good sign.

Who was it that dreamt the last Derby was 3-0 and Johnson scored so he put a bet on 3-0 Johnson anytime?

It was the Di Canio derby... he kept dreaming we won 3-0 with Johnson cutting in from the right and bending one in the top corner. He posted it the morning before kick off and put a tenner on 3-0 Johnson anytime :eek:... theres a thread somewhere

It was the Di Canio derby... he kept dreaming we won 3-0 with Johnson cutting in from the right and bending one in the top corner. He posted it the morning before kick off and put a tenner on 3-0 Johnson anytime :eek:... theres a thread somewhere
Aye I remember this

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back