Derby dreams have begun

Status
Not open for further replies.

I have the same dream before every derby, we battle, we play well, they score last minute 1-0, mags lie and say they deserved it, and at xmas i have to look at the smug faces of the mag side of the family again.

Never dreamt about it ever before until last week, we got beat 3-0. Emre & Shearer scored, dunno who got the other.

The only dream I've had yet was we were winning 2-0, they pulled a goal back late on and the red said there would be 7 minutes injury time.

I woke up before the final whistle.

We won and Jozy scored... but I knew it was a dream while I was having it because, well, Jozy scored...

I had one where we were all over them, was one of them dreams where they seem so real - then Jozy scored to put us ahead and I instantly awoke.

I had a dream last night that involved a room full of us and them having a fight. Sort of comedy fight!! Not sure how the match ended.

My dream disintegrated into a weird meeting with a couple of old girl friends and we didn't get to the match. Anyone know what the score was?

Dreamt last night that I made it 1-2 late on with a messiesque dink over the keeps as he slid in to clean me out. (Ive got 20 for technique in my mind), wheeled away with a daft look on me face, dodged everyone and was up on the hoardings pointing into the rafters at the lads going wild. Im eating an entire wheel of cheese tonight in the hope of a repeat performance.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back