Decisive action from Putin

Status
Not open for further replies.
That means you are in favour of using the subterfuge of aid to utilise (allegedly) Russian Special Forces drivers to use their vehicles to disregard another country's borders.

It will be interesting to see what happens to the trucks (and their drivers) after they've delivered their "aid" cargoes!
I am in favour of what I'm in favour of, not what you've decided is happening. And 100 lorries are already back in Russia.

That means you are in favour of using the subterfuge of aid to utilise (allegedly) Russian Special Forces drivers to use their vehicles to disregard another country's borders.

It will be interesting to see what happens to the trucks (and their drivers) after they've delivered their "aid" cargoes!

You seem to have a remarkably detailed level of inside intel there mate. I never had you down as being daft enough to believe what that swivel-eyed bunch of loons that masquerade as an 'official' Ukrainian govt say.

They are. But you told me what I'm in favour of. Which seems I'm not allowed mine.

Apologies if it sounded like that, I should have said that imho you appear to be in favour of etc.

You seem to have a remarkably detailed level of inside intel there mate. I never had you down as being daft enough to believe what that swivel-eyed bunch of loons that masquerade as an 'official' Ukrainian govt say.

All I can go on is what international news channels are posing as (I think) reasonable questions about the drivers, the trucks and what could/will happen next.

I've never accepted what the Ukranian government are saying any more than I accept what comes out of the Kremlin!

Be minging by now marra, not the potato based snacks obviously.
Chilled wagons. That's why the ruskies needed to move before they did pass the 'best before' date.

Apologies if it sounded like that, I should have said that imho you appear to be in favour of etc.

All I can go on is what international news channels are posing as (I think) reasonable questions about the drivers, the trucks and what could/will happen next.

I've never accepted what the Ukranian government are saying any more than I accept what comes out of the Kremlin!
Tbh I doubt anyone of us knows exactly what's happening. Without a doubt Putin is using the aid convoy for his own ends. The news reports we see are what the western governments want us to see. Putin id attempting to destabilise the Ukraine government just as the west encouraged/orchestrated the over throwing of a democratically elected Ukraine government last year.

Last edited:

The Red Cross would have accompanied and monitored the trucks but the Ukranians didn't want to stop bombing the Pro-Russians as they have them on the back foot. If Putin actually was supplying military aid to the separatists as all the Western media outlets imply, the Eastern Ukranians would be completely fucked inside a few days.

The whole charade the Ukrainian government have been playing along with about the aid in trucks has been given very wide coverage in the Western media whereas the following letter has been almost universally ignored by the media. The lorries have been a canny distraction from internal events in Ukraine, which is possibly what their government wanted.
In case of failure to meet our demands within 48 hours, we will have to withdraw all our forces from the front lines, to declare a general mobilization of reserve battalions and to start a campaign in Kyiv for the purpose of rapid reform in the Interior Ministry. The advancing columns of the Right Sector will be going in full gear.

http://euromaidanpress.com/2014/08/...the-right-sector-military-political-movement/

Friends living in Vancouver have their parents in Donesk. They finally got through to them last weekend and were told the city is an utter shambles and any food there was around has been stolen. The house next door was hit by a bomb and destroyed. They are just an old couple who are terrified. As usual it is the ordinary people who suffer. They asked the Canadian authorities if they could bring their parents in and were told no they would not be accepted. Suggested they should go and apply to live in Russia.

Of course Putin's popular in Russia, so was Stalin. He was a brutal aggressor who believed in a massive empire with very little freedom too.

Have you just said that without considering the current events in America? Massive empire you say, very little freedom you say...

I'm not keen on violence. I'm applauding a leader who is sending aid to Russian speaking nationals who were part of the ussr and want to be part of Russia again. Decisive action from a leader unlike those we have in the west.
If they want to be part of Russia then maybe they should move to erm Russia?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back