Deaths on the pitch

Its a big what if bit what if he left Sevilla that season and did a medical and it was picked up. As you said it was a tciking time bomb. He was the first of a spate of Spanish players with heart issues maybe if he was the last it might have been detected. Who knows, we'll never know.
Its just shocking to see a fit young man just fall down like he'd run out of battery
Yea I remember it well it was horrific!

He even managed to walk off the pitch after his first cardiac arrest then had another one in the dressing room shortly after.

Heartbreaking! šŸ„²

Poor twat
January 1999
Logon or register to see this image
Ferenc Biro
15https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Romania Nirajul Miercurea-NirajuluiDied after a crossbar fell on his head during a warmup.[48]
There is a lot more heart testing now so it is picked up before it happens usually. Brighton had a player recently that had to retire because of a heart condition.

On the pitch, the game is faster and more demanding than ever, the strain on a players heart must be extreme.
And the amount of performance enhancing drugs that's available, also the amount of whaite stuff the hoy up their kenks.

Last edited:
About what ?

My theory is PED's but it could be anything .
Le Tissier obviously believes its the jab but it could just as likely be Covid itself . Who knows?

There has been an increase in players collapsing on the pitch since covid, would be interesting to see the statistics if these players had the jab or covid.

What's the suspected cause? Larger hearts? Increased stress on hearts?

Heart problems have obviously increased post-covid/jabs, but looks like deaths have hugely increased in last 20 years or so

Last edited:
Nah mate itā€™s all down to the wokies.

I read it on Matt Le Tissiers newsletter

heā€™s lost it like that bloke. Heading footballs maybe? Could be šŸ˜‚

That said like surely there should be some official NHS / gov stats on things like heart deaths (and other known side effects) etc after any new mass vaccination programme. Flat earthers and non flat earthers can agree on that!

Go do the research yourself then come back to me. There is some good academic reading from universities worldwide on the matter.

So please share your research on this.....

Back