DeAndre Yedlin

• Thread starter sunderlandloyal
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
Unlike Rose I don't think he'll ever be good enough for Spurs or any of the perennial top clubs. He's good enough for anyone else though. I wonder if he'll be willing to take the drop in prestige or if he'll just go back to MLS in the end.
If he is told that he isn't in the plans at Spurs, and we go in for him at the end of the season, I think he'd join us.

If he is told that he isn't in the plans at Spurs, and we go in for him at the end of the season, I think he'd join us.
Anything is possible mate.... should be interesting since there's little chance he stays with Spurs

Not too long ago he said in an interview that the coaching staff at Spurs are actively talking to him and that after his loan he is ready to fight for a spot in their line-up. Though, I wouldn't be surprised if he was
sold or at the very least loaned out for another year or so, and I don't think he'd mind staying and I honestly hope we do buy him, but only if he isn't going to be on the bench for most games. Would rather we didn't then,
as he needs to be actively playing to develop otherwise he may as well be back in Spurs camp.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back