DeAndre Yedlin

• Thread starter sunderlandloyal
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
S

sunderlandloyal

Looks a canny player. Took a fair whack to the face heading the ball off the line :lol: we probably won't sign him permanent will we... Danny Rose mark 2.

nothing too special but he's not ghastly. just had a look and we conceded 22 crosses from the right compared to 11 on the left. that's partly due to the fact that tadic loves to hoy in crosses and mane cuts inside, but it still stuck out to me a bit

Brilliant player. Had Arnautovic in his back pocket all game. Hope we can keep him beyond his loan.

He's not experienced at this level so may improve as season goes on, probably be behind Jones though.
He was a regular at right back, with Jones at left back until we switched systems and Yedlin did very well. Jones was class at right wing back vs Palace and I rate him massively. Don't mind which one plays. It's great to see us having competition for places for once!

Pretty damn good player all things considered. He's the youngest in the team except for Watmore too (I think).

We gotta remember he pretty much took a year off from playing after his MLS transfer because he never played for Tottenham. I think he's done well for only playing in like 5 PL games so far.

Pretty damn good player all things considered. He's the youngest in the team except for Watmore too (I think).

We gotta remember he pretty much took a year off from playing after his MLS transfer because he never played for Tottenham. I think he's done well for only playing in like 5 PL games so far.
Tottenham have plenty of options at full-back. Wonder if they'll be willing to sell him this summer.

Unlike Rose I don't think he'll ever be good enough for Spurs or any of the perennial top clubs. He's good enough for anyone else though. I wonder if he'll be willing to take the drop in prestige or if he'll just go back to MLS in the end.

Unlike Rose I don't think he'll ever be good enough for Spurs or any of the perennial top clubs. He's good enough for anyone else though. I wonder if he'll be willing to take the drop in prestige or if he'll just go back to MLS in the end.

I think he'll end up going somewhere else in Europe. I could see Roma being in for him again since they liked him before, only if they sell Florenzi though.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back