Danny Röhl

Would you take him .
Seems to have turned Sheffield wed around with more or less the same squad as his predecessor.
Proved he can win games in this league so it's a yes from me

He will reach the top, the bloke just gets it and is obviously a very good coach. After each victory at home, he goes around the stadium doing the German arms in the air, most fans stay behind to witness it, it's fantastic, along with Chris Powell ( ex Charlton boss) they jump around hugging each other getting the crowd going, its wonderful to see.

He is young and makes mistakes, playing four up top away at Ipswich being one of a few but how many managers lose 6-0 and still have their name chanted?

We have taken to him more than any manager in my lifetime and if/when he does leave for a club with better facilities, structure and a decent chairman it will be a very sad day at Hillsborough.

Whoever ends up with him will be very lucky, very lucky indeed.

He will reach the top, the bloke just gets it and is obviously a very good coach. After each victory at home, he goes around the stadium doing the German arms in the air, most fans stay behind to witness it, it's fantastic, along with Chris Powell ( ex Charlton boss) they jump around hugging each other getting the crowd going, its wonderful to see.

He is young and makes mistakes, playing four up top away at Ipswich being one of a few but how many managers lose 6-0 and still have their name chanted?

We have taken to him more than any manager in my lifetime and if/when he does leave for a club with better facilities, structure and a decent chairman it will be a very sad day at Hillsborough.

On the plus side he’d never consider playing four up top for us once he sees the likes of Burstow and Hemir.

Under contract till June 25 .
Only a year probably wasted more paying off beale .
Only thing is he would want his assistants not thedream team of dodds and proctor
If he came with a good record he would deserve his coaching and fitness team to also come. It’s the combined strength, not just that of a single person. Even the brilliant Brian Clough greatly depended on Peter Taylor after which separation Clough’s success was far less.

I think he's done a pretty decent job at Sheff Wed. He'd be a marked improvement on Beale. Anyone who comes in needs to bring their own staff and start fresh and get the feel good factor we had with Mowbray last season back.

That rules us out then. Good luck and hope you keep him.

Terry butcher used to do fist pumps after we had a draw when he was in charge of us 😆

Back