Cup Final tickets

Status
Not open for further replies.

hmm, i'm not sure i would have swapped going down to division 2 for a cup win as other than a great day out for players and fans i'm not sure it does much, in our precarious financial position i don't knwo which could be better/worse...

losing away to burnley is only one game, i would swap 3 points for a cup win nee worries.
I'm with you on relegation, it would have been a financial disaster for us, and we've just witnessed how big a gulf there is between the first and second divisions in quality. Though we have a fantastic wealth of youth talent coming through, we'd probably struggle to keep them without being able to pay them top whack ..

Anyway, we can still beat Burnley and walk off with the cup .... :lol:

Best of luck spreading out the fois gras canapes and bubbly amongst the polloi chomping on their Asda steak slices and Vimto :lol:
Don't forget the Scotch Eggs ......

I'm with you on relegation, it would have been a financial disaster for us, and we've just witnessed how big a gulf there is between the first and second divisions in quality. Though we have a fantastic wealth of youth talent coming through, we'd probably struggle to keep them without being able to pay them top whack ..

Anyway, we can still beat Burnley and walk off with the cup .... :lol:

Don't forget the Scotch Eggs ......
I'm going to buy some Scotch eggs now, just to confuse everyone.

Haha, hope it works. I'm now getting 7 am train so me and G will miss the start but not much hopefully.
bit of rain first thing, slightly delayed start. No problem. By the way, you should probably go into the museum during the interval (if not too many people). Thinks its £3 or so and worthwhile if you haven't been before.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back