Cup Final tickets

Status
Not open for further replies.

Scotch Eggs on the menu for me (unless they ban importing them following independence). Had two for the semi, so I think four is in order for the final. Plus obligatory pork pie.
Get someone to bring you some down from Juniper's Kitchen. There's chorizo, lamb and rosemary and traditional and the added bonus of a runny egg in the middle - topper! :lol:

Get someone to bring you some down from Juniper's Kitchen. There's chorizo, lamb and rosemary and traditional and the added bonus of a runny egg in the middle - topper! :lol:

If you mean have someone bring some down from this lot http://juniperspantry.co.uk/ then that implies you think I am Southern based (otherwise I'd bring them down myself) then you are clearly off the mark, given that I currently at home which has me sitting half a mile from the Barnes Roundabout.

If you mean have someone bring some down from this lot http://juniperspantry.co.uk/ then that implies you think I am Southern based (otherwise I'd bring them down myself) then you are clearly off the mark, given that I currently at home which has me sitting half a mile from the Barnes Roundabout.
Then you'll be familiar with the products - was thinking you were one of the Southern based lads scoffing Scotch Eggs in the Middlesex members area last week for the county game ..... Wrong!

Then you'll be familiar with the products - was thinking you were one of the Southern based lads scoffing Scotch Eggs in the Middlesex members area last week for the county game ..... Wrong!

I'll be getting mine from Asda. But if you want you can nip over from Fulwell and me get us one tomorrow now that you have a free day on your hands.

I'll be getting mine from Asda. But if you want you can nip over from Fulwell and me get us one tomorrow now that you have a free day on your hands.
They've just opened in Sea Road and I had a chorizo one - probably pick up a couple for the journey back to the smog tomorrow. Might as well go back a day early and check out how the new brewery is going :lol:

There' sea canny few going to Burnley who will be doing a rain dance for a localised cyclone for St John's Wood like .....

aye, terrible really. i have an understanding with a workmate that burnley are welcome to win in return for durham lifting the trophy.

aye, terrible really. i have an understanding with a workmate that burnley are welcome to win in return for durham lifting the trophy.
Last preference on this board was taking relegation in return for the cup. Having spoilt that compromise, you're now offering the slippery slope to football relegation in exchange for the cup. I want tobe greedy and stuff Burnley and walk off with the cup again .... But then again I'm allegedly a 'kernt' :lol:

Last preference on this board was taking relegation in return for the cup. Having spoilt that compromise, you're now offering the slippery slope to football relegation in exchange for the cup. I want tobe greedy and stuff Burnley and walk off with the cup again .... But then again I'm allegedly a 'kernt' :lol:

hmm, i'm not sure i would have swapped going down to division 2 for a cup win as other than a great day out for players and fans i'm not sure it does much, in our precarious financial position i don't knwo which could be better/worse...

losing away to burnley is only one game, i would swap 3 points for a cup win nee worries.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back