Crap Television Shows Of Yesteryear?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Tarzan, yes that was always on. I've never seen the Walt Disney Zorro series, although I love the old Tyrone Power film (one of my Mother's favourites). I've just remembered The Wonderful World of Disney which was of varying quality and had Jodie Foster in them quite often.

Just eating dinner now and Hi De Hi is on. Paul Shane was an absolute disgrace of a man and the show is total chod, not a patch on the likes of on the buses, man about the house, Terry and June, bless this house and Cosmos by Carl Sagan.

So over to you SMBers.

Juliet Bravo
Blankety Blank
Bobs Full House
Crossroads
Crown Court
Take The High Road
.... I could go on.

As a TV show Gladiators was shit, I mean really when you think about it.

Having said I doubt I will be the only person here who cracked one off to Jet.

Logon or register to see this image

My uncle bucked her. Diane Youdale iirc

I met Paul Shane at Herrington Burn YMCA gala day, got my photo taken with him and his autograph. Also scored a penalty against Mark Prudhoe, I must only have been 9 or 10. Shows you how crap our keepers were in the early 80s

The One O Clock show, Tyne Tees TV.

Terry o Neil, Austin Steele, Whacky Jackie, Barbara Law.
It was total crap, though Barbara Law was a bit of alright.

Last night at the proms - wankathon for crusty old royalist twats
I would happily hang for that tall bloke in the boater who turns up every year with his honker and honks it at inapproprite times during the finale. Every year I pray that one of the orchestra members will finally crack and leap into the audiance and shove the honker in a place where the sun don't shine.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back