Crap Poster following crap striker out of the door...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ah, what could have been. I arrived on the SMB what seemed like but days ago. It was a new start – for me, for Jozy, for America. We invaded…erm, dropped by with only the very best intentions. Aye, ‘twas all for naught. The snickering, the slagging, the sniping began nearly at once. “Holland is rubbish,” you said. “Sunderland are a MASSIVE club with huge expectations,” you said. We told you one thing – provide us with someone to unlock the defense, and Jozy will finish.

Sadly, he never received any help.

Managers changed. The squad changed – but never was a creative player to be found. Sure, Jozy missed a sitter or two, but alas so have many a great player. A balding, lazy Scot, too, missed his fair share, but alas he was forgiven (he’s European, you know). Aye, then came Connor Wickham. Hadn’t done naught, but after a nice run of a handful of games where he did himself well, he became the Chosen One. Sadly for all of us, he was a Trojan horse (but as you know, he too is European). Jozy was asked to receive Route One passes and create on his own, a role with which he isn’t and never has been comfortable. The <shit> Legend of Josmer grew, if not his goal totals (whilst, of course, no one else in a Sunderland shirt scored). He became “a donkey,” an “elephant on skates,” and whatever tragically bad and unfair description terrible Mackem supporters slagged him with.

…and just like that, Jozy is gone. Off to <the> MLS, where he’ll be loved. Supported. Valued. Moreover, he’ll likely be used in a formation and system that suits him. He’ll miss the North East. Erm, let’s not fool ourselves. He won’t miss it one bit. Nor will I. This Sunderland supporter, though relatively new to the club, proudly wore his red and white strip up. ‘Til now. I’ll support you in the Championship next year, and League One the next. I’ll never forget. Godspeed, friends.

Oh, and saving you from the Germans was my distinct pleasure.

Your Uncle Sam

Hes shite mate, just f***ing deal with it. He was out his depth against Kidderminster last season ffs

On another note, you dont just "become" a Sunderland fan, its bred into us from our forfathers

Ah, what could have been. I arrived on the SMB what seemed like but days ago. It was a new start – for me, for Jozy, for America. We invaded…erm, dropped by with only the very best intentions. Aye, ‘twas all for naught. The snickering, the slagging, the sniping began nearly at once. “Holland is rubbish,” you said. “Sunderland are a MASSIVE club with huge expectations,” you said. We told you one thing – provide us with someone to unlock the defense, and Jozy will finish.

Managers changed. The squad changed – but never was a creative player to be found. Sure, Jozy missed a sitter or two, but alas so have many a great player. A balding, lazy Scot, too, missed his fair share, but alas he was forgiven (he’s European, you know). Aye, then came Connor Wickham. Hadn’t done naught, but after a nice run of a handful of games where he did himself well, he became the Chosen One. Sadly for all of us, he was a Trojan horse (but as you know, he too is European). Jozy was asked to receive Route One passes and create on his own, a role with which he isn’t and never has been comfortable. The <shit> Legend of Josmer grew, if not his goal totals (whilst, of course, no one else in a Sunderland shirt scored). He became “a donkey,” an “elephant on skates,” and whatever tragically bad and unfair description terrible Mackem supporters slagged him with.

…and just like that, Jozy is gone. Off to <the> MLS, where he’ll be loved. Supported. Valued. Moreover, he’ll likely be used in a formation and system that suits him. He’ll miss the North East. Erm, let’s not fool ourselves. He won’t miss it one bit. Nor will I. This Sunderland supporter, though relatively new to the club, proudly wore his red and white strip up. ‘Til now. I’ll support you in the Championship next year, and League One the next. I’ll never forget. Godspeed, friends.

Your Uncle Sam

Strong and bitter words indicate a weak cause. Victor Hugo

I love Jozy, and I'm truly gutted that he is leaving.
I have never wanted a player to succeed more in my life. The simple fact is that he is absolutley and unquestionably shite.
Anyone who gave him abuse via twitter etc is a sorry excuse for a Sunderland supporter. It's not his fault he was bought, and I do not doubt for one second that he never tried his hardest... he just wasn't good enough.
All the best to Jozy.

I love Jozy, and I'm truly gutted that he is leaving.
I have never wanted a player to succeed more in my life. The simple fact is that he is absolutley and unquestionably shite.
Anyone who gave him abuse via twitter etc is a sorry excuse for a Sunderland supporter. It's not his fault he was bought, and I do not doubt for one second that he never tried his hardest... he just wasn't good enough.
All the best to Jozy.

This.

I was fully behind the lad from day one but alas it wasn't to be and while I agree that we never suited his style and the creativity needed for him (and our other forwards) to flourish has been sadly lacking, but as they say fortune favours the brave and he unfortunately rarely stuck his head over the parapet, I wish him all the best and to the OP you need to support a team not a player imo

What wrong with some people on here, stop making excuses for players/managers who are/have failed

Your Uncle Sam

Uncle Sam -
Logon or register to see this image

Your Uncle Sam

Fuck off ya donut humping prick, he's shite, everyone knows it know so piss off and go play with Korea

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back