Congerton

Status
Not open for further replies.

hard to judge until we get his replacement in. Looks like good business but we shall see. Hopefully it'll be someone younger than 30 like.

I honestly don't think £6.5m rising to £9m is anything to celebrate with wickham like

It's not 9 outright?

What did we sign him for in 2011??... wasn't it 8mil + incentives up to 12?

If weez getting 6.5 + incentives to 9... that is a bit of a bendover.

Congers out!

Selling CW for 6.5m isn't exactly the work of a genius tbh. He's just selling an asset for something close to what he's worth! Master businessman at work.

We bought players before he turned up, we sold players before he turned up. Still don't really see the point in him.

Whichever way you look at it, keeping Sunderland in the Premier League is really not as easy as many would make out on here.

Our income is lower end of Premier League and we have geography, history and the label of being 'unfashionable' against us constantly.

Finding players others have not already found, then having to pay them more to come North to face a relegation battle, I have respect for anyone who can manage it.

It's no surprise to me that our wages are constantly an issue, we probably have to pay 5 - 10k more to every squad member just to persuade them here.

I honestly don't think £6.5m rising to £9m is anything to celebrate with wickham like
It all depends on what we do with it and his wages, Danny graham is as good as wickham right now and the upside for CW has just never happened. Might just be money for young rope is he is going to be sat on the bench.

He's next move (no pun intended) will be major. If we sell Wickham for £9m and get either Sow or Borini in then it's a good bit of business.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back