Congerton

Status
Not open for further replies.

May just confound the sceptics .... and I have been firmly in that camp.

He might be playing a blinder, Buckley to Leeds, Mavrias back to Greece, Wickham to Palace, just need shot of Bridcutt and one of Fletcher or Graham. I'm feeling more optimistic by the day.

and then what, we'd barely fill our subs bench...

:lol: Bi-polar as fuck this board like. One day he's lauded, the next he's a scapegoat. I think he's doing alright to be fair, let's see who he gets in first though.

May just confound the sceptics .... and I have been firmly in that camp.

He might be playing a blinder, Buckley to Leeds, Mavrias back to Greece, Wickham to Palace, just need shot of Bridcutt and one of Fletcher or Graham. I'm feeling more optimistic by the day.
What's this Buckley to Leeds crack ?

I'm not worried at all. Our superb and ever productive academy will once again prove it's worth by providing a clutch of players who will seamlessly fit into the side and look at home in the Premier League.

All part of the long term plan you see.

What's this Buckley to Leeds crack ?
Apparently Leeds and Birmingham are interested.

and then what, we'd barely fill our subs bench...
I don't envisage that there are no new players coming in. Bridcutt and Buckley aren't PL standard and shouldn't be on our bench. We'd be just as well served with someone like Watmore, who at least is likely to step up to the plate and improve.

Last edited:
Congers inherited a real proper mess of a squad - and regardless of all the mind numbing bed wetting drama queen threads and posts on here that can't see the wood for the trees - he seems to be gradually, step by step, firming things up.

Congers inherited a real proper mess of a squad - and regardless of all the mind numbing bed wetting drama queen threads and posts on here that can't see the wood for the trees - he seems to be gradually, step by step, firming things up.

Don't waste your time on here with reasoned posts marra.... ;)

If Congerton can shift Fletcher and/or Graham in the coming days/weeks then he will have definitely proven himself.

I'm pretty sure our main targets are lined up.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back