Clean Nine (new juice plus con by women on facebook)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I had some lass (no longer a friend in real life either!!) on my Facebook trying to get me to buy juice plus from her. Her opening line was " hi, you look like you can do with some of this juice plus. It will change your life" Needless to say I told her to get fucked as I'm fully aware I'm a fat lass and that I don't need to buy some glorified slim fast when I'm dieting properly.

I had some lass (no longer a friend in real life either!!) on my Facebook trying to get me to buy juice plus from her. Her opening line was " hi, you look like you can do with some of this juice plus. It will change your life" Needless to say I told her to get fucked as I'm fully aware I'm a fat lass and that I don't need to buy some glorified slim fast when I'm dieting properly.

Oooof :lol:

Arguably the worst sales pitch I've ever heard.

Sums up perfectly the type of people who sell juice plus or forever living.

I know a young lass who's been sucked in by this shite, she's given up a good steady job to become a sales'manager' with forever living. She'd just come out of a bad relationship breakup, so she sees it as a new start in life. Unfortunately she's done the rounds of her close circle of friends who have helped her by buying stuff, but she's now running out of contacts ( and money) and I can see her crashing & burning soon. She's quite vulnerable but isn't listening to words of caution from friends, and I can't see it ending well. I think she'll end up learning the hard way. Poor kid.

Bit harsh? I hate pyramid selling but the wrong 'uns are the ones at the top of the pyramid.
Maybe a bit harsh but 2 of the women (late 30's) I know who are selling it would sell their own grandmother and a heartless human beings.

if i could put into words how much i hate this utter bollocks cluttering up my facebook i would....

i'm an entrepreneur - no your not, your selling someone else's business idea/product
building my biz etc - no, again your building someone else's..
working the hours i choose - yes cold calling/messaging everyone on your facebook, essentially like the call centre you left to do this
its not a pyramid scheme - yes it is, they just call it Multi Level Marketing to make it sound better you thick fuck
i got paid three times - no you thick twat, you got paid once, a voucher to spend on make up is not getting paid, nor is getting free items
stress free etc - except as someone pointed out above, when you have left your regular income and used all of your friends and the ones who haven't blocked your annoying shit on facebook and your struggling for orders and struggling to pay the bills, tell me its stress free then......

if i could put into words how much i hate this utter bollocks cluttering up my facebook i would....

i'm an entrepreneur - no your not, your selling someone else's business idea/product
working the hours i choose - yes cold calling/messaging everyone on your facebook, essentially like the call centre you left to do this
its not a pyramid scheme - yes it is, they just call it Multi Level Marketing to make it sound better you thick fuck
i got paid three times - no you thick twat, you got paid once, a voucher to spend on make up is not getting paid, nor is getting free items
stress free etc - except as someone pointed out above, when you have left your regular income and used all of your friends and the ones who haven't blocked your annoying shit on facebook and your struggling for orders and struggling to pay the bills, tell me its stress free then......
Bang on, on every level. Welcome to the board

I like you.

Whahey! another one had just popped up on my timeline.

"Just became an Actiderm reseller, time to turn my life around and earn extra money from the comfort of my own home #happyme #easymoney"

The problem is, they sell makeup and slimming stuff and the lass selling it is ower 15 clem ...

Whahey! another one had just popped up on my timeline.

"Just became an Actiderm reseller, time to turn my life around and earn extra money from the comfort of my own home #happyme #easymoney"

The problem is, they sell makeup and slimming stuff and the lass selling it is ower 15 clem ...

hahah the fat spotty bitch should use some of the shit she is selling

Stupid dense fuckwitted gonks. Should be sterilised the lot of them.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back