Clarke next to go

He'll go. And he'll go for no less than £25m. If the club simply wanted a profit they would have sold him to Lazio in January.

Any lingering hope of Jack Clarke staying is long gone.

You only had to watch his comments in STID3 to see he’s not interested in being part of a basket case of a club an that’s where we’re at at the moment.

Seasons pretty much done as far as I can see.
Mate if anyone thought we were keeping Clarke beyond this season they are on another planet it’s why Mundle was brought in

Does he? Let's be real here, the last Premier League team we played showed him up and he's regularly suffocated out of games by Championship defenders.
He does in that he’s one of the best in the championship so he deserves a crack at the premier. That said, I don’t think he’ll do amazingly well. I think he relies on his pace too much which premier defenders have more of

He does in that he’s one of the best in the championship so he deserves a crack at the premier. That said, I don’t think he’ll do amazingly well. I think he relies on his pace too much which premier defenders have more of
He's an excellent player obviously but I think he's still a year or so away from the PL. He may as well be here for another season where he'll play every game and not be in a side that will probably get relegated.

He's an excellent player obviously but I think he's still a year or so away from the PL. He may as well be here for another season where he'll play every game and not be in a side that will probably get relegated.
I think he’d suit a team that play on the back foot as he’s quick and great on the counter and with space to attack.

That said, he will need to pick carefully as he could just see himself relegated after a season if he joins the wrong club.

On one hand -after a win “ enjoy them while you can as they ( insert name !) will be off soon “
We will have no one left according to this place as they will be off to play at a higher level…..
Then on the other hand after a defeat -they are crap and who in the Prem would want them after that performance !we need to cash in as they would get found out if they went higher up!
You can say that again 🤪

Just seen this we are sell Clarke to Southampton for £15M if they are promoted…..We are in trouble

Not quite in trouble if we end up playing Southampton in the playoff Final. He just goes to the winner, and plays in the PL next season either way 😀

Back