Channel 4 dispatches - high profile comedians done for

Lucky do me a favour show me what the symbol is for genuine question, daren't ask vinyl score he might be all scathing but I honestly don't know
just got sick of asking apache the same question previously that he dodged and didn't answer but he eventually answered after the 3rd time of asking.

Last edited:
I missed this on Friday, but it's causing quite a fuss among legal analysts. The Attorney General has warned the media not to publish material that may prejudice legal proceedings against Russell Brand, and says that publishing such material would amount to 'contempt of court'. She is utterly wrong. Until charges are brought, there are no reporting restrictions. This looks like this is a calculated attempt by the Tories to win favour with Brand's supporters and GBNews (who, of course, showed no such restraint while reporting on Huw Edwards) by playing up the bogus 'trial by media' angle.

Meanwhile, the Home Secretary makes an unprecedented comment about an ongoing murder case. A clear-cut example of contempt of court.

I missed this on Friday, but it's causing quite a fuss among legal analysts. The Attorney General has warned the media not to publish material that may prejudice legal proceedings against Russell Brand, and says that publishing such material would amount to 'contempt of court'. She is utterly wrong. Until charges are brought, there are no reporting restrictions. This looks like this is a calculated attempt by the Tories to win favour with Brand's supporters and GBNews (who, of course, showed no such restraint while reporting on Huw Edwards) by playing up the bogus 'trial by media' angle.

Meanwhile, the Home Secretary makes an unprecedented comment about an ongoing murder case. A clear-cut example of contempt of court.

Braverman is an absolutely despicable piece of shit, loathsome.

I'm sure Suella got her law degree from a box of Kellogg's cornflakes.

Back