Celebrity Big Brother 2015

• Thread starter West 4th and Jane
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
After last night team Perez all the way, definitely the most entertaining house mate. Playing a great game trying to get others kicked out clearly read all the rules back to front was in stiches when he accused Hopkins of homophobia.

I think what he's trying to do is come out with all the accusations towards her hoping they edit it and make her look bad.

There's not many I actually like this time around.

Calum, Cheggers and Michelle I like.

I think tonight Alicia or Perez will get the boot!

I can weirdly see Katie P winning it!

Katie H...oh my...I f***ing hate her more than Perez!

There's not many I actually like this time around.

Calum, Cheggers and Michelle I like.

I think tonight Alicia or Perez will get the boot!

I can weirdly see Katie P winning it!

Katie H...oh my...I f***ing hate her more than Perez!

Ive got a feeling the chewed crayon (Alicia) will win it (cos the british public feel sorry for knackers like that). Callum is the only one id have a beer with.

Really hope Hopkins doesn't win this.

No chance.

Ive got a feeling the chewed crayon (Alicia) will win it (cos the british public feel sorry for knackers like that). Callum is the only one id have a beer with.

No chance.

I think there was an ounce of sympathy for Alicia last week but I have a feeling that's gone. She's just a touch too weird in her ways and views that it's become annoying.

Patsy Kensit is one boring fucker. Should gets her fanny out and make smudges on the windows with it.

tidied

I think there was an ounce of sympathy for Alicia last week but I have a feeling that's gone. She's just a touch too weird in her ways and views that it's become annoying.

Im sure she is a 6 year old with an ageing disease.

I just cant picture her and a wild man of rock n roll together. Married

Its why they always fucked about.

Perez is everything a man shouldnt be. And i hope someone boots his teeth out when he leaves. But pleeeeeeease keep him in, cos it'd be shit without him and theyd all have an easy ride!

My daughter has been unfriended by one of her friends on Facebook for making four posts in two weeks about big brother!
I would never go that far but I really don't see the attraction to it at all? there's so many other good things you could be doing instead of watching that tbh, I catch our lass watching it now and then and I couldn't sit and watch it for 5mins, seriously I'd end up booting the telly in! That Geordie commentary is the worst thing about it mind, sounds like he's having a stroke.

I would never go that far but I really don't see the attraction to it at all? there's so many other good things you could be doing instead of watching that tbh, I catch our lass watching it now and then and I couldn't sit and watch it for 5mins, seriously I'd end up booting the telly in! That Geordie commentary is the worst thing about it mind, sounds like he's having a stroke.

Hams it up somehting ridicuclous, he never used to if you hear him in the earlier series.

Dayyyyyya fowateeeen in tha big brutha hooowse, and kateeee is gannin for a shite

He did recently, but continues working

It's f***ing shit TV but easy to watch and more than a little addictive.

No chance.
Alicia has fuck all chance

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back