• Thread starter West 4th and Jane
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
Pob is a lot more attractive

Prefer Perez and nads to f***ing Hopkins and moody much now

Edit. Moody mich

Last edited by a moderator:

I can honesty say I now prefer Perez and Nadia to the f***ing pontificating twats Hopkins, Michelle and fooking Calum

It's been like that since it moved to C5 as far as I'm aware like its not a new thing.
They've done some vte in the normal series but always vts in cbb

All these people (not just on SMB) saying get Perez out etc are obviously clueless to the fact that if it wasn't for him, Katir Hopkins, Cami Li, Alicia etc then it would be f***ing boring to watch! :rolleyes::lol:

I couldn't give a fuck about any of them and yes some of them are complete twats. I just want to see them implode and show their true inner self and how pathetic they really are. Why the fuck else would anyone watch a program with people getting along doing boring shite and talking about boring shit? The only genuine people in there are probably Patsy and Keith but even they are being dragged into the bitching sessions but that's understandable. If they were all like Patsy and Keith then the viewing figures would be shit and it wouldn't be on the TV any more.

If Perez goes this Friday then C5 will know that ratings will plummet etc so I bet they are hoping it's Alicia. I wouldn't be surprised if it was Callum that went as he's the least 'entertaining' of the 4! :lol:

I see they are now doing vote to save instead of vote to evict, another ploy to keep that f***ing twonk perez in

Care to explain how that works? Not that I'd ever vote but if people don't like Perez then they won't vote for him and vote for someone else to save. If they hate him and had to vote to get him out then they would vote for him.

It's 6 and two 3's isn't it?

As for getting Perez out, see above ;)

Last edited by a moderator:
All these people (not just on SMB) saying get Perez out etc are obviously clueless to the fact that if it wasn't for him, Katir Hopkins, Cami Li, Alicia etc then it would be f***ing boring to watch! :rolleyes::lol:

I couldn't give a fuck about any of them and yes some of them are complete twats. I just want to see them implode and show their true inner self and how pathetic they really are. Why the fuck else would anyone watch a program with people getting along doing boring shite and talking about boring shit? The only genuine people in there are probably Patsy and Keith but even they are being dragged into the bitching sessions but that's understandable. If they were all like Patsy and Keith then the viewing figures would be shit and it wouldn't be on the TV any more.

If Perez goes this Friday then C5 will know that ratings will plummet etc so I bet they are hoping it's Alicia. I wouldn't be surprised if it was Callum that went as he's the least 'entertaining' of the 4! :lol:

Care to explain how that works? Not that I'd ever vote but if people don't like Perez then they won't vote for him and vote for someone else to save. If they hate him and had to vote to get him out then they would vote for him.

Aye but it's been vote to evict so far so might catch some people out voting to get him out but actually keeping him in

Aye but it's been vote to evict so far so might catch some people out voting to get him out but actually keeping him in

No it hasn't been vote to evict since bb went on channel five. They changed it to vote to save and with only a couple of exceptions every vote since the move has been vote to save.

Patsy Kensit is one boring fucker. Should pack up and go home.
f***ing shites herself if a fly buzzes awa loud

It's been like that since it moved to C5 as far as I'm aware like its not a new thing.
I can honesty say I now prefer Perez and Nadia to the f***ing pontificating twats Hopkins, Michelle and fooking Calum

They've done some vte in the normal series but always vts in cbb
ill wind my neck in then :lol:

If Perez goes this Friday then C5 will know that ratings will plummet etc so I bet they are hoping it's Alicia. I wouldn't be surprised if it was Callum that went as he's the least 'entertaining' of the 4!

because there is still ganna be a following that would vote to save and this might be enough to keep him in but if it was vote to evict then there would be more wanting him out than wanting him to keep in.

for the record i want Alicia or nadia out :lol: but would be happy if perez out.

Last edited:
Clearly Perez would be fucked by a mile in vte, but nobody is going to vote for 3 others in vts so he's pretty safe

After last night team Perez all the way, definitely the most entertaining house mate. Playing a great game trying to get others kicked out clearly read all the rules back to front was in stiches when he accused Hopkins of homophobia.

After last night team Perez all the way, definitely the most entertaining house mate. Playing a great game trying to get others kicked out clearly read all the rules back to front was in stiches when he accused Hopkins of homophobia.

Homophobia cos she asked him to stand up like a man...

thank god he isnt a black gay jew....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back