Caught lying about military service

Status
Not open for further replies.
Are you sure?

Do you know otherwise then? Your own medals in uniform/on a blazer on the left hand side, and then your relatives such as a parent (if wearing a blazer or something) on your right hand side?

Unless you can wear relatives medals on your uniform on the right hand side as well (Which I must admit I've never seen).

Do you know otherwise then? Your own medals in uniform/on a blazer on the left hand side, and then your relatives such as a parent (if wearing a blazer or something) on your right hand side?

Unless you can wear relatives medals on your uniform on the right hand side as well (Which I must admit I've never seen).
I kna nowt.

I kna nowt.
Them that knows their
True story.

My Dad's brother died in a submarine explosion (HMS Sidon) 60 years ago and had his name put on the wall near the war memorial in Mowbray park. I'd visited his grave a couple of times in Weymouth so when apwe were invited to the unveiling I went but as my old Ma is in a wheelchair we were in the disabled bit.

I was sat next to this bloke who looked not unlike Dave Herbal with a ginger 'tache, beret, a green military style jacket and a walking stick. He came out with the following: 'if anyone vandalises this they should be hung'. I replied oo I"m sure people will respect it.

Shortly after he hobbled off but that Friday I was out down the town on a Friday with work for a 50th birthday. We went in the Greens and I was about the youngest in there. When I went to the bog I saw this bloke in a loud shirt dancing for all he was worth. I'm 99% sure it was the same bloke or Herbal or they are one and the same :)
I think I've met this chap at the SEAC nights at tha old Fellowship House...PoW of the Japanese iirc.

I kna nowt.
Them that knows their own know.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back