Cattermole

Status
Not open for further replies.
Gary Neville was at the match on Sunday and gave cattermole MOTM aswell Ffs. He will have a part in picking the team and Colback still gets picked ahead of him.

Gary Neville was at the match on Sunday and gave cattermole MOTM aswell Ffs. He will have a part in picking the team and Colback still gets picked ahead of him.
Can only be good for Cattermole medium/long term. Lee has accumulated a considerable amount of baggage that won't disappear overnight.

He gave him MOTM reluctantly, with him saying something along the lines of "if i'll give anyone MOTM, I guess it'll have to be Cattermole" which wound me up as he was MOTM by a country mile imo. He's been immense so far this season and the media will always go back to his early career when its more than clear he is a much better player than he used to be

Last edited:
Thought it was a transfer rumour. Thank god it isnt. I love him. Lee Cattermole, what a beautiful but ultimately dangerous man. Like a lion, nice to look at but theyll eat you. Black boots, shirt tucked in, fuck you all you shite players wuth shit boots, he'll break your f***ing face
Lol :)

Same, god's honest truth that I always stuck up for him when he was doing silly things and sometimes playing poor. Always liked Catts, obviously got a little frustrated at him, but mainly because I rated him so highly.

Easily my favourite player. LEE LEE LEE:cool:

About sums it up for me.

I've always maintained that he's a cracking player if he can stay on the pitch. I think his upturn in form and discipline is down to Gus putting an arm around him and telling him just how important he is to us.

Probably Bruce's best signing IMO.

Love Catts (And Gus for getting the best out of him)

Our best player by a mile.

When OShea leaves should be reinstated as captain.

Legend.
Deffo but atm should stay with O'Shea its like having 2 captains one at the back for defence and the real top dog in the middle keeping everyone in check. You don't have be top dog to know you are and the players know that by the way he's been conducting himself recently.

Under Poyet, Lee Cattermole looks to be getting fitter and fitter, and although he has always been a good player, he seems to be getting in to better positions quicker than he was, and isn't late in to tackles as he seemed to previously.

Hopefully he can keep a lid on 'some' part of his aggression and not rise to the bait. Tomorrows match at QPR will be a massive test for him, because Mutch and Barton will be after him from the first whistle. I hope his football does the talking.

Hopefully he'll blow them both a kiss when shaking hands after we take the 3 points, rather than wanting to kick them up a height and get sent off and making the team defend for a draw with 10 men, as he has done from time to time.

Come on Catts, show Woy oodeeman!

I wouldn't give it him back. He does the job without needing the armband. Let someone calmer deal with the referees
Got to agree with this. He's matured an awful lot under poyet and can only get better from not having the armband.

I don't think it's a coincidence that he's improved ten fold since the above^^^^

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back