Carlisle game

Status
Not open for further replies.
Aye he was one of the pricks near us , I assume he was off his tits first half because second half he was rather subdued either that or his hangover had kicked in.

If he can read and eventually reads this , time to grow up son and stop acting like a dick. You and some of your mates are nothing short of being an embarrassment to the club and society in general.

surely someone a bit older should have a word with knobs like this

it's not just the team on the park representing sunderland

Aye he was one of the pricks near us , I assume he was off his tits first half because second half he was rather subdued either that or his hangover had kicked in.

If he can read and eventually reads this , time to grow up son and stop acting like a dick. You and some of your mates are nothing short of being an embarrassment to the club and society in general.

Look he was a total dick along with that whole group. I was 2 rows in front of them.

However, they were only 15 or 16 so no need to say they are an embarrassment to society. Yes they need to grow up, but come on lets not go overboard. Embarrassment to SAFC yes, but not to society. Was probably their first away game.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back