Not open for further replies.

To the tune of the Danny Collins song.

I hope you die tonight Jackie Colback.

I hope you die in your sleep tonight.

Jackie Colback is a judas ****.

Or something like that.

Lad in the red jacket and sweating his tits off was a joke

Had a word with him as he walked Down the stairs just before half time but he just said he was supporting the team and that I'm a c---

This form a person singing that colback song and 'die die Geordie' all first half

Scumbag
Think he needs to read the news

To the tune of the Danny Collins song.

I hope you die in your sleep tonight.

Jackie Colback is a judas ****.

Or something like that.
er .. 1/10

Shite game, shite football, the youth team played better than the first team. Nearly didn't get in as I was pissed, not sure I would have missed much anyway.

Looked pinned down at times in the first half, thought Jones, Giaccherini and Cabral in particular were horrendous for the most part.
Some good signs from Wickham, N'Diaye surprised me with how tidy he looked and Gomez looks very comfortable on the ball.

Was incredibly obvious our senior lot didn't give two fucks about putting any effort in, as evidenced when our young lads came on, gave a toss and looked much more the part.

First half was poor tbh, I wasn't sure if Jones looked poor as he was playing on the left side instead of the right, but we really need to get a LB in. You could tell Mavrias isn't a right back too as he was often poorly positioned and losing out on headers at the back post, though i'm sure being next to Diakite didn't help as he was all over the place.

N'Diaye impressed me the most, showed good strength on the ball but sometimes tried a bit too much. Again, can't have been helped with Cabral playing alongside him.

Was impressed with the young lads, good finish by Mandron but was he not coming back from an offside position in the buildup? Keeper didn't seem too impressed with the Lino but who cares. I'm expecting a better performance tomorrow.

I was at the game tonight and I must say I felt let down by our so called supporters for singing this song, it is totally classless and tarnishes the rest of our amazing supporters. Yes some supporters will be disappointed at Jacks decision to join our bitter rivals, but personally I blame the club... we should never have been in a position where he was in the final year of his deal!

I'd rather it was in pre-season if it happens at all, i'd hope it wouldn't catch on with the usual away support. Loads of chants about the mags, shearer etc in a pre-season friendly :oops: You could see they thought they were the hard lads, you'd have to be mad wearing a f***ing jacket in that, I was sweating in shorts and a t shirt :lol:

Lad in the red jacket and sweating his tits off was a joke

Had a word with him as he walked Down the stairs just before half time but he just said he was supporting the team and that I'm a c---

This form a person singing that colback song and 'die die Geordie' all first half

Scumbag
Think he needs to read the news

Aye he was one of the pricks near us , I assume he was off his tits first half because second half he was rather subdued either that or his hangover had kicked in.

If he can read and eventually reads this , time to grow up son and stop acting like a dick. You and some of your mates are nothing short of being an embarrassment to the club and society in general.

Shite game, shite football, the youth team played better than the first team. Nearly didn't get in as I was pissed, not sure I would have missed much anyway.

Is it fair to say then that the kids could do a better job in the PL than the first team? I mean if the likes of Honeyman and Lawson can perform as well as they did at Carlisle against the likes of WBA then I would, if I was Gus, be prepared to give them a crack. They can't do any worse than the shambles who make up the first team. Problem is if the likes of Honeyman begin to do well almost straight away Liverpool will come in with a bid and expect us to surrender him with no fight on our part.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back