Cardiff Away / Good Friday Fixtures

I had a similar problem last year. Can’t remember the exact detail of how it was resolved except that I was chewed to bits all the way down thinking I’d not get in but the Cardiff away fans ticket office were brilliant, really helpful wit a very ‘can do’ attitude and printed new ones off. There were a few others in the same boat as well. Good luck and I hope your day is as successful as mine last year with a ticket result and result on the pitch.
Same experience, just showed them Conf. Receipt and they printed new tickets out for us, no botha.
Was a big queue of sland supporters needing tickets so wasnt just us.
Got soaked to skin waiting, was like a monsoon, looked like I had climbed out of a bath fully clothed by time got in ground, but enjoyed game.

just past sheffield. i've kindly let the mrs take over the driving, hobgoblin going down a treat.
felt a bit odd today, canny bit crack with some of their fans both on the way to the ground and same after. they were quite gracious in defeat, certainly not like the cardiff of old.
great performance on the pitch and a thoroughly deserved win.

We were cruising all match, a pleasure to be there today, nearly didn’t make it though, our first train was cancelled because of a train fault as we were sat on it, packed and ready to leave, the next available train would have seen us arrive at Cardiff central at 2:50 (if no delays) and leaving us with a 25 minute walk to the ground…. Crossed my mind to drive the 3hrs but my lad wasn’t keen, odds were stacked well against us at that moment of being able to get there.
Luckily as most of the train passengers fucked off, leaving about 10 of us, GWR managed to get us in a taxi that took us an hour and a half up to westbury and we made a train that seen us get to Cardiff at around 2:10, got in the ground with 15 mins to spare.
Soaked on the way there, soaked on the way back and currently an hour from home on the return train. You’ve got to love away days

just past sheffield. i've kindly let the mrs take over the driving, hobgoblin going down a treat.
felt a bit odd today, canny bit crack with some of their fans both on the way to the ground and same after. they were quite gracious in defeat, certainly not like the cardiff of old.
great performance on the pitch and a thoroughly deserved win.
You walking back? I got back to Washy for 10:05 😉😂

Back