Cardiff Away / Good Friday Fixtures

safccfas

Winger
Anyone know when Good Friday tv fixtures will confirmed ? Looking to book travel but don’t want to until I know it’s definitely a 3pm kick off.

Anyone know when Good Friday tv fixtures will confirmed ? Looking to book travel but don’t want to until I know it’s definitely a 3pm kick off.
We booked to fly NLC to BRS Thurs to Sun, covered all ways. We play Monday at Home so that would need to be moved perhaps if Good Friday game was too

PS: This is canny to bookmark ... TV Game Selection Process

Managed to get Premier Inn for £38 a night, 3 nights Thurs to Sun (Currently £150)

Unlike last year, (Easter Monday), there are no flights on Good Friday so having to fly late Thursday
When’s the next lot Hetton?
Assume towards the end of next week

Last edited:
I'll be looking to make this. Though the phases of the recent away matches don't exactly fill me with confidence of even getting a ticket . Will be driving down on the Thursday and undecided whether I'll drive straight back after the match or do another night

I've already booked me hotel but it's fully refundable if it doesn't work out. With it being Easter weekend hopefully the days don't change as the EFL also schedule games on the Monday.

I've decided to stay just in case the kick off time changes. Premier Inn rooms are currently around £50 for the Friday night.
I'm assuming this will make it to general sale like last year?

Back